PDA

View Full Version : Aquila color scheme?

the_atm
03-01-2013, 09:26 PM
I've searched this on these forums to no avail and on the interent as a whole which led to even more puzzled people... How do you change the color of the Aquila? I've done all the missions regarding that section of DLC talked to the first mate, bought all the upgrades and yet nothing... I've seen people post about it in the UBIsupport yet i've seen nothing...

can anyone help with this? I've done a search on the forums and it only came up with "Fav outfit" "were pleased to announce new DLC" "We've just released new DLC" and "Favorite mission in game"

thanks in advance... maybe

Edit! now I do know that "colors" refered to the flag that ship would be sailing under but still... nothing

the_atm
03-03-2013, 02:15 AM
really... is no one else wondering this?

UrDeviant1
03-03-2013, 02:17 AM
I had no idea you could change the ships colour :confused:

the_atm
03-03-2013, 02:19 AM
I had no idea you could change the ships colour :confused:
Part of the walmart pre-order and In the secrets package

hupponen
03-03-2013, 02:46 AM
I read somewhere that it only changes flag colour, but I'm not too sure..

the_atm
03-03-2013, 04:12 AM
That's what I meant by the color being the flag but I can't even find that option... It's reallllly agravating and Ubisoft is no help...

the_atm
03-03-2013, 10:51 PM
I read somewere that it was Achilies that changes the color but I just started a new game and he does nothing... any other ideas? someone out there has to know!

the_atm
03-07-2013, 03:40 AM
RESOLVED! I e-mailed Ubisoft about this issue and they replied telling me that it's more of an automatic change to the flags rather than a selection.

Eternal Reward
03-07-2013, 03:57 AM
You can change the ships color?!

pirate1802
03-07-2013, 04:47 AM
You can change the ships color?!

LOL I too was unaware of it :p

Bonkorz
03-07-2013, 05:04 AM
The game tells you "You have unlocked new colors for the Aquila!"

"Colors" is a naval term:

Colors

National ensign; distinguishing flag flown to indicate a ship's nationality. Naval ceremonies are performed when national flag is hoisted at eight o'clock in the morning and hauled down at sunset.

So colors doesn't refer to a color scheme on the ship. It refers to flags. You can see one red banner on a rope on one side of the ship and one green banner on a rope on the other side.

pirate1802
03-07-2013, 05:15 AM
The game tells you "You have unlocked new colors for the Aquila!"

"Colors" is a naval term:

Colors

National ensign; distinguishing flag flown to indicate a ship's nationality. Naval ceremonies are performed when national flag is hoisted at eight o'clock in the morning and hauled down at sunset.

So colors doesn't refer to a color scheme on the ship. It refers to flags. You can see one red banner on a rope on one side of the ship and one green banner on a rope on the other side.

Sneaky... -_-

Bonkorz
03-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I know. I have a keen eye for noticing little things (Which isn't always good. Oh God, the things I've seen and can't unsee), so I immediately noticed the banners the moment they were added. I felt like Ubisoft used the term "colors" just to troll players, and they've done a good job of it, because a lot of people still haven't caught on yet.

saynte666
11-07-2013, 11:14 AM
I know. I have a keen eye for noticing little things (Which isn't always good. Oh God, the things I've seen and can't unsee), so I immediately noticed the banners the moment they were added. I felt like Ubisoft used the term "colors" just to troll players, and they've done a good job of it, because a lot of people still haven't caught on yet.

Dangit, I knew there was something I read that felt off when it said it was unlocked... Ah well, a nice lil' change to the flag at least.