PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 infamy mod

poisax
03-01-2013, 06:06 PM
I know that modding ac is hard, but I thought of a "simple" mod, one of which you can use the wolf cloak ability of ac3 tyranny of king Washington the infamy in the main story...

maybe even getting the outfit in shops.

I hope this would be possible!

AjinkyaParuleka
03-01-2013, 06:23 PM
No,would erode all the fun from the main story,although outfit would be nice,I hope ubi adds it officially.

Desmond.Miles.
03-02-2013, 04:38 PM
yea why not do it? why not also add the apple of eden? infinite eagle mode? fly like and eagle, be invisible and use apple and staff of eden whenever u want? brilliant ideas. Why it will ruin game? u can use them as cheats - while u use them no progress will be saved.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-02-2013, 07:58 PM
yea why not do it? why not also add the apple of eden? infinite eagle mode? fly like and eagle, be invisible and use apple and staff of eden whenever u want? brilliant ideas. Why it will ruin game? u can use them as cheats - while u use them no progress will be saved.
GTA is a game for you.I would hate to play AC if there are cheats.

Ave07
03-02-2013, 08:05 PM
GTA is a game for you.I would hate to play AC if there are cheats.

You could just play the game without cheating or they could put in cheats after beating the game.

Desmond.Miles.
03-03-2013, 07:00 PM
omg guys are u stupid or smthin? there are those cheats when u find pivots or smthin or when u get 100% sync. They were in acb too and it was extremely funny when u use the cheat infinite health and then replay the memory where u hold the apple and u can just do **** with it anywhere to infinity and when someone tries to attack u he just falls on the ground with blood coming out of his ears and eyes and mouth and it was so cool. I dont mean cheats like in GTA where u just type a code to activate something. This is just plain stupid and as the already existing cheats - progress wont be saved while using them c: