PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Game Regions

Spino2308
03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
We have had the Holy Land, Italy, Constantinople, and most recently America. Where would we like to see the franchise taken next. Rumours are Brazil is a possible for the next game. But I would like to see the oriental assassins being shown. Because there you have a whole new art and clothing style open, new free running opportunities, new weapons possibilities, perhaps ninjas :D , but I would like to see it gone from the Western Hemisphere and into a new land with new scenery and new people, I think that would make for a great new game

UrDeviant1
03-01-2013, 01:59 PM
I'd quite like somewhere In the Caribbean...

IWGCJoeCool
03-01-2013, 02:23 PM
i think the how is more important than the where...

every old city had churches or towers to make the climbing and getting around interesting. a signature AC offering needs Viewpoints and that shouldnt change...but, make them more like Tomb explorations and make the climb up complicated and mostly from the inside. i wouldnt mind if the older AC and AC2 controller and fight mechanic returned.

on topic, Victorian England/London would be perfect not only for the navigating, but for the weather changes that could be used.

i would love the thrill of a long and puzzling climb up the Eiffel and the visual payoff of a Leap O' afterwards.

ancient, or even modern, Egypt has similar potentials.

given all of everything posted and offered on this forum, i think it's totally probable that there will be no future franchise offering that will please or thrill us all totally. things get too formula but if too much is changed, that doesnt work either. none of us will ever again be surprised and delighted as we were in the original game, and that can never be recaptured.

JC

Mr_Shade
03-01-2013, 02:29 PM
I'd quite like somewhere In the Caribbean...interesting...

Official statement time:

“We confirm that Ubisoft will announce all the details of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag on Monday March 4th at 6pm CET”.

Megas_Doux
03-01-2013, 02:40 PM
China, during the Opium Wars
India either Raj or Mughal Empire
Victorian London

Spino2308
03-01-2013, 03:03 PM
China, during the Opium Wars
India either Raj or Mughal Empire
Victorian London
That's what I was thinking. Or maybe even Japan with the samurai because you will still have all the viewpoints necessary but with that culture there would be a lot more internal gameplay because of the paper walls and giant towns will multiple forts and castles within

Spino2308
03-01-2013, 03:05 PM
interesting...

Official statement time:

“We confirm that Ubisoft will announce all the details of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag on Monday March 4th at 6pm CET”.

Judging by the name it's gonna be a pirate based game and where else would it be other than the Caribbean for the glory days of pirates

yiddo93
03-01-2013, 03:11 PM
We know it's the carribean now, but for AC V any of these would be good.

India
China
Japan
Victorian London
France

UrDeviant1
03-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Judging by the name it's gonna be a pirate based game and where else would it be other than the Caribbean for the glory days of pirates

Lol, where have you been? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/755868-Assassin-s-Creed-IV-Black-Flag ;)

Spino2308
03-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Lol, where have you been? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/755868-Assassin-s-Creed-IV-Black-Flag ;)

Well i havent been in the loop and only found out about it recently so i cant help it if i had only the name to go by :(

UrDeviant1
03-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Well i havent been in the loop and only found out about it recently so i cant help it if i had only the name to go by :(

Okay, well make sure you check out the new trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNvWnHIE1qY

ze_topazio
03-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Portugal

Goxxi
03-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Judging by those map what we have seen we will be able to explore Cuba , Jamaica, Bahami and south Florida ( and probably some less relevant small islands in the area)

Spino2308
03-05-2013, 05:52 PM
No, games after Black Flag and hopefully they will still be AC stories but not numbered because numbered ones require a continuation to the AC story which kinda ended when Desmond died pathetically

Spino2308
03-16-2013, 10:54 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=tEw-DQVhmBs
Check out the first part of this, this is how I imagined the next assassins creed

shobhit7777777
03-16-2013, 11:17 PM
India

monster_rambo
03-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Why are people talking about ACV when ACIV is not out yet? lol. And I swear there are like at least 10 thread on possible game regions in future AC games.