PDA

View Full Version : The Beauty of ACR

lurtzoforthanc
03-01-2013, 03:00 AM
Just a reflective post. Despite the rage I and many others have for the direction the AC franchise took in III, it's nice to reflect on the serenity of the fourth installment. Ezio's finale is a pretty pensive entry in the series, and I tried to capture that here: http://sussle.org/t/Assassin%27s_Creed%3A_Revelations

Which of the AC games did you guys think had the best atmosphere? While ACIII felt cold and dead, I think 1 had a cool, creepy vibe, 2 was really rich and relaxed, and Brotherhood...was kind of all over the place.

Sanctus91
03-01-2013, 09:56 AM
All of them have great visuals except AC3 ,it had nice graphics but boring visuals i didnt even bother to read about the landmarks when they poped-up

AjinkyaParuleka
03-01-2013, 01:48 PM
ACIII,Frontier has them all,try 'em in different seasons and weather,still AC2-R had a beautiful architecture.

rmartinezdl
03-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Assassins Creed 2 and its expansions were the best games, its because of those I bought ac3, and its because ac3 that i will stop buying AC games, cant wait to play them though. lolz

I have this friend, extremezone, he seems to be nicer and give away copies of awful games, just to try. Thanks Ubisoft for releasing your game there :)

hoodrat94
03-02-2013, 01:37 AM
100 % agree with you. But still as a loyal fan i might t-rent the game and if it turns out to be good i will buy! PROMISE!