PDA

View Full Version : Take the Black Flag/IV from the title

AdamPearce
02-28-2013, 11:55 PM
I think Ubisoft should take off or the Black Flag title or the IV in the main title. IMO I would take the ''IV'' from the title. I know we change protagonist and period, but we stay in the same century and also COnnor and Edward haves only like 30 years of diffrence, which nothing knowing the difference between each Number Episodes saga.

If someone can make a poll one this or something it would be nice.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
02-28-2013, 11:58 PM
yea. i think black flag alone is better.

yiddo93
03-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Yep, just Black Flag. It isn't a true numbered Assassins Creed, definitely not worthy of being called AC IV.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-01-2013, 12:02 AM
They said they have been working on this for several years. So yes, it IS worthy of being called AC4

ElleCore
03-01-2013, 12:02 AM
So all we've seen so far are only a few leaked concept arts and covers and you're saying it's not worth being called AC IV? Let's just wait it out until Ubisoft gives us more information, ok? Jeez...

AdamPearce
03-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Hey hey calm down, everyone has is opinion. :) I want this thread staying clean ;)

TheHumanTowel
03-01-2013, 12:10 AM
I don't think the time period and the setting are different enough to be worthy of calling it a numbered title. But I will wait till we see some gameplay and get more info.

LoyalACFan
03-01-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm not going to get into whether or not it "deserves" to be a numbered sequel, but yeah, the "IV" needs to go for the simple reason that it sounds dumb. The game has entirely too much title :p What's next; Assassin's Creed V: Connor's Revenge: A Good Day to Die Hard?

reddragonhrcro
03-01-2013, 12:22 AM
I see on FB on a countdown by Ubisoft that it reads "Assassins Creed IV"
Either Black Flag is 4 or we are getting 2 AC games...

LoyalACFan
03-01-2013, 12:26 AM
I see on FB on a countdown by Ubisoft that it reads "Assassins Creed IV"
Either Black Flag is 4 or we are getting 2 AC games...

Black Flag is the console release; there may be another handheld iteration, but BF is the main one.

thekarlone
03-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag is far better than Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Or even Assassin's Creed IV, only.

AdamPearce
03-01-2013, 12:41 AM
I'm not going to get into whether or not it "deserves" to be a numbered sequel, but yeah, the "IV" needs to go for the simple reason that it sounds dumb. The game has entirely too much title :p What's next; Assassin's Creed V: Connor's Revenge: A Good Day to Die Hard?

I totally agree. It's sound ridiculous, it will become like the Naruto game (Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Evolution), too much for nothing. And imagine the announces, it will sound awfull: Assassin's Creed Four: Black Flag...beurk. And also for the arocnym: AC4:BF ? Ridiculous.

And it stopped Ubisoft for making an simple Assassin's Creed IV title.