PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Live reveal (Monday)

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Starts at 4:30pm [GMT] 04/03/2013: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/28/ign-live-presents-the-assassins-creed-4-reveal

zambar25
02-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Hmmmm... Fresh Trailer on the way!

TorQue1988
02-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Wow. So a trailer is confirmed and we will get lots of info about gameplay. Can't wait!

Megas_Doux
02-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Getting hyped......
And going bankrupt :(

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Getting hyped......
And going bankrupt :(

xD best get a loan ;)

LoyalACFan
02-28-2013, 08:56 PM
I hope we get some screenshots as well. The AC3 debut trailer was nice, but it was pretty far removed from what the game was actually like.

DavidPage
02-28-2013, 09:04 PM
I hope we get some screenshots as well. The AC3 debut trailer was nice, but it was pretty far removed from what the game was actually like.

The Reveal trailer of III was what I really hoped the game would be like but... The music was great and the whole stealthy but cool action feel it gave away with the whistling music and the flashback style of the trailer was epic. I still remember vividly the few days of the countdown and the waiting in front of the laptop in the last half hour. Also the first screenshots actually were nothing like the real game. They too had a different feel to them.

DavidPage
02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
The Frontier also looked so different and way darker (which would have been better).

cierni
02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Hah, after AC3 no way I'm purchasing this.

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Hah, after AC3 no way I'm purchasing this.

You made an account just to say that? Hah

cierni
02-28-2013, 09:10 PM
You made an account just to say that? Hah
Not quite, but thanks :)

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Not quite, but thanks :)
Then i'll look forward to anything else you've got to add :)

cierni
02-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Then i'll look forward to anything else you've got to add :)
Good to know, I'll be going into great detail regarding why AC3 was such a disappointment to me. Though after browsing a bit the AC2 vs AC3 theme seems pretty common here.

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Good to know, I'll be going into great detail regarding why AC3 was such a disappointment to me. Though after browsing a bit the AC2 vs AC3 theme seems pretty common here.

Cool. You could make a thread about it.

cierni
02-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Cool. You could make a thread about it.
You're right, I probably won't be adding anything new. However, I'm confident my use of the English language will at least make the post readable.

ACfan443
02-28-2013, 09:22 PM
The Frontier also looked so different and way darker (which would have been better).

I agree. I LOVED the atmosphere and music in the reveal trailer, however it hardly reflected the final product, which was a shame.

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 09:24 PM
You're right, I probably won't be adding anything new. However, I'm confident my use of the English language will at least make the post readable.

Well, at least ​you can detect sarcasm ;)

pacmanate
02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Should be fun. Protagonists face won't look like the in game face though :( and it will be CGI. And the trailer won't reflect the product most likely *COUGH* AC3 trailers* *COUGHSPLUTTER*

TheHumanTowel
02-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Should be fun. Protagonists face won't look like the in game face though :( and it will be CGI. And the trailer won't reflect the product most likely *COUGH* AC3 trailers* *COUGHSPLUTTER*
You should take some Nurofen for that cough.

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Lol. This is true.

pacmanate
02-28-2013, 09:35 PM
As it goes, this trailer is kinda pointless it a way. If anything it will reveal his clothes properly.

1. His face won't be the same
2. He will probably be made out to be more badass than he is
3. It will be CGI
4. Setting will probably look cooler than it is in game (Frontier example)
5. Stuff will be shown that is not possible/doesn't happen (the wolves eating the dead soldiers)

Do you remember AC3's? When they said the in game graphics will look close to the CG? LOL! Yeah, nice one. Hope they don't do it again. After AC3 I am really sceptical about anything shown. This CG trailer if anything, like I said will give us a look at the guys clothes, not even his face as the CG face is always not true to the game.

Even the demos I am going to judge. If Ubi say random quests one more time, I will kill. EVERYONE.

ShadowFiend1993
02-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Typical, I think I have work at 5pm on Monday -_- Anyway, i'm not so much excited for this reveal as I was with ACIII, but i'm still interested to see what they show us.

monoman32
02-28-2013, 09:39 PM
I think having lower expectations for this game could help.

pacmanate
02-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I think having lower expectations for this game could help.

Thats what my bullet points did. Seems like the marketing team just want to make it look as awesome as possible whilst having no relevance to the game. AC3 has shattered my hopes for this game so I will wait and see.

lothario-da-be
02-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Typical, I think I have work at 5pm on Monday -_- Anyway, i'm not so much excited for this reveal as I was with ACIII, but i'm still interested to see what they show us.
I still remember me sitting there at the coutown a half hour before. And then when it was time to reveal... serevers couldn't handle it anymore... Had to miss the start and watch it on youtube...

lothario-da-be
02-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Thats what my bullet points did. Seems like the marketing team just want to make it look as awesome as possible whilst having no relevance to the game. AC3 has shattered my hopes for this game so I will wait and see.
My expectations are lower then revelations, say enough i think.

TorQue1988
02-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I for one haven't been so excited for a game since Brotherhood, which is strange because at first i didn't really care about this game, but the latest info got me really super excited for some unknown reason lol. I hope i won't be disappointed.
A bit off topic. Have you played Aliens Colonial Marines? I have never seen worse misleading marketing than that. The final game was absolutely nothing like the demo they showed. Now i'm not even sure that the so called demo was even a demo or pre-rendered. Those people should go to jail.

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 09:47 PM
It's only a trailer. They people at IGN have seen the game in action and are gonna' talk you through some features. I don't expect it will reveal a lot but what do you expect!?!?! :P

monoman32
02-28-2013, 09:54 PM
If IGN has already seen the game in action; then how long has it been in production?

pacmanate
02-28-2013, 09:55 PM
I for one haven't been so excited for a game since Brotherhood, which is strange because at first i didn't really care about this game, but the latest info got me really super excited for some unknown reason lol. I hope i won't be disappointed.
A bit off topic. Have you played Aliens Colonial Marines? I have never seen worse misleading marketing than that. The final game was absolutely nothing like the demo they showed. Now i'm not even sure that the so called demo was even a demo or pre-rendered. Those people should go to jail.

Yeah I did see that. Pretty sure they showed Target CG instead of a demo which was a bad move on their part.

It's only a trailer. They people at IGN have seen the game in action and are gonna' talk you through some features. I don't expect it will reveal a lot but what do you expect!?!?! :P

I expect it to show nothing of relevance. I hope they at least get the face right and I hope it matches the in game face. Same with the boxart. The faces in the boxart never look the same as the actual character.

I am just waiting for the full details on monday. I want a good plot. I liked AC2 and AC:B's revenge plot, I think it was handled well, I just don't want another one cause its too samey. If I am honest, I don't even know what AC3's plot really is. I guess its kind of the same as AC2's. but less engaging.

TorQue1988
02-28-2013, 09:56 PM
If IGN has already seen the game in action; then how long has it been in production?
In another video on IGN, they said that Ubisoft claimed it was being worked upon for several years by another team.

TheHumanTowel
02-28-2013, 09:56 PM
My expectations are lower then revelations, say enough i think.
lol I didn't even have high expectations for Revelations and it still managed to make me disappointed. Let's hope this game fares a little better. I'll try not to get hyped. Just have to remember all the promises Ubi made about AC3 around this time last year.

AnthonyA85
02-28-2013, 09:57 PM
So much for them taking a break from the franchise after AC3.

I'm still working my way through my first playthrough (recording a walkthrough too, but I took a couple of weeks break, got distracted reading a fanfic :p)

If i do get AC4, i'll probably just get the standard edition, and get the DLC through the season pass.

pacmanate
02-28-2013, 10:00 PM
I bet the trailer will have a crazy large scale battle that will be dumbed down or not in the game. *COUGH* Bunker Hill *COUGH*

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 10:08 PM
I bet the trailer will have a crazy large scale battle that will be dumbed down or not in the game. *COUGH* Bunker Hill *COUGH*

Yeah, but no one honestly looks at CGI trailers as a reflection on gameplay...do they? They're more of marketing scheme than anything.

pacmanate
02-28-2013, 10:13 PM
Yeah, but no one honestly looks at CGI trailers as a reflection on gameplay...do they? They're more of marketing scheme than anything.

Hit the nail on the head with scheme.

xboxauditore
02-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Hmm, The live reveal is on my birthday! IT'S A SIGN!

Soulid_Snake
02-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Hopefully it'll have a beautiful sunset, and some B****ing landmarks to climb up.

SixKeys
02-28-2013, 10:39 PM
In another video on IGN, they said that Ubisoft claimed it was being worked upon for several years by another team.

They would say that.

ACfan443
02-28-2013, 10:42 PM

Lol.

Sick_one12
02-28-2013, 10:50 PM
As it goes, this trailer is kinda pointless it a way. If anything it will reveal his clothes properly.

1. His face won't be the same
2. He will probably be made out to be more badass than he is
3. It will be CGI
4. Setting will probably look cooler than it is in game (Frontier example)
5. Stuff will be shown that is not possible/doesn't happen (the wolves eating the dead soldiers)

Do you remember AC3's? When they said the in game graphics will look close to the CG? LOL! Yeah, nice one. Hope they don't do it again. After AC3 I am really sceptical about anything shown. This CG trailer if anything, like I said will give us a look at the guys clothes, not even his face as the CG face is always not true to the game.

Even the demos I am going to judge. If Ubi say random quests one more time, I will kill. EVERYONE.

And yet again you say something I can 100% agree with:DI dont want to suck up to you but your thoughts are pretty spot on and spare me many long posts XD

Perk89
02-28-2013, 10:59 PM
They would say that.

I love how people will dismiss fact if said fact deconstructs their opinion.
It's the forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears saying "la-la-laaaahh!!!"

This game, along with AC3, have been both in development for multiple years. That's a fact you're going to have to accept when trying to discuss the tyranny of a corporations business and marketing decisions.

That the games have had much time and resources put into their development in an effort to make top notch games.

"but but but look at all the cool jokes I made about Ubi and money! This just can't be true! Noooo!!! It's impossible!!!!!"

TheHumanTowel
02-28-2013, 11:02 PM
What's with all these Ubisoft black ops teams working on AC games in secret for years? Come on if it's being made by the Revelations team at most they've been working on it for a year. If not then maybe a little longer but jesus 3 teams working simultaneously on 3 separate games, that are supposed to be successive parts of one story? That's absolutely ridiculous.

yiddo93
02-28-2013, 11:13 PM
It's the forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears saying "la-la-laaaahh!!!"

This game, along with AC3, have been both in development for multiple years. That's a fact you're going to have to accept when trying to discuss the tyranny of a corporations business and marketing decisions.

That the games have had much time and resources put into their development in an effort to make top notch games.

"but but but look at all the cool jokes I made about Ubi and money! This just can't be true! Noooo!!! It's impossible!!!!!"

So basically Ubisoft have decided not to put full focus onto one game and make it the best piece of creative work they can but instead make two games and juggle them simultaneously, making each game only as half good as it could have been. Yes. Tyranny.

SixKeys
02-28-2013, 11:20 PM

Do you seriously believe the company would have risked spending years on making a full-blown pirate game unless they were absolutely certain that fans liked the naval feature in AC3? You honestly think it's pure coincidence that their "new time period" only goes back about 70 years or so before Connor's time? That it just happens to feature another white protagonist after the native protagonist of the previous game wasn't as well-received as they had hoped? That this new protagonist just happens to be the father of a character who was really well-received by fans?

Ubisoft already proved with ACR that they could make a full-blown console game within just 10 months. Darby McDevitt just happened to pen the story of that game too, BTW, just like Black Flag. Ubi was clearly waiting for the fans' reactions to AC3, took what seemed to be the most popular features and decided to expand on those. I might even believe AC3 was in development for 3 years, despite what a mess the end result turned out to be, but you cannot convince me they've spent anywhere near as much time on this one.

Sl1ckM4st3r
02-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Do you seriously believe the company would have risked spending years on making a full-blown pirate game unless they were absolutely certain that fans liked the naval feature in AC3? You honestly think it's pure coincidence that their "new time period" only goes back about 70 years or so before Connor's time? That it just happens to feature another white protagonist after the native protagonist of the previous game wasn't as well-received as they had hoped? That this new protagonist just happens to be the father of a character who was really well-received by fans?

Ubisoft already proved with ACR that they could make a full-blown console game within just 10 months. Darby McDevitt just happened to pen the story of that game too, BTW, just like Black Flag. Ubi was clearly waiting for the fans' reactions to AC3, took what seemed to be the most popular features and decided to expand on those. I might even believe AC3 was in development for 3 years, despite what a mess the end result turned out to be, but you cannot convince me they've spent anywhere near as much time on this one.

Or they already planned to release Haytham's father's story. Haytham was well-received, yet you don't see the game about him do you?

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 11:27 PM

People can't just dismiss these kinds of posts^. There are some valid points being made by a small handful of members around the forum who have obviously gave this some thought. I'll remain optimistic though, If a little less enthusiastic than usual before an AC announcement.

yiddo93
02-28-2013, 11:30 PM

Great point. This really does sum it up perfectly.

Legendz54
03-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Cant wait to see.

LoyalACFan
03-01-2013, 02:21 AM
Or they already planned to release Haytham's father's story. Haytham was well-received, yet you don't see the game about him do you?

Because we already have a novel that tells us his entire life story.

SixKeys, I'm 100% with you on this. There's NO WAY this has been in development since before AC3 came out.

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 11:54 AM
If this was in development before AC3, I would say only by a year. Only because of next gen consoles. Then again its rumoured to be made for this gen and ported up which is the worst idea ever, but we will have to wait and see.

Lets be honest though, how many "separate" teams does Ubisoft has. If them saying they had a separate team working on something to try and make us hyped it isn't working for me. Brotherhood was too short and Revelations was just a "WAT" for me. If its any of those two teams or maybe both seeing as those two are the only teams left minus the AC2/AC3 team, then they better pull out something good.

silvermercy
03-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Just found this on Tumblr. Ubisoft dropping a hint?? *cries* Y U do this to me now Ubi!? Just when I had accepted the inevitable... :nonchalance:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94f732a0d691c487b9eebdd2dda6430a/tumblr_miz8xiE5OT1s2crvuo1_500.png

Locopells
03-01-2013, 12:14 PM
At the most, I'd say this have been in development since the Sony E3 demo last year, when they first revealed the navel stuff, and saw how well it was received.

Not to mention the number of people who spotted that the navel trailer synced perfectly with 'He's a Pirate' from PotC...

Just seen the above. If it means anything, what's the betting that the storyline will be framed by Connor investigating his family history for connections to the Assassins...

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
What you mean like seals or like living Edwards memories through Connor. I didn't even think that was possible. Why would Connor randomly seek out his family history?

silvermercy
03-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Connor reliving Edward's memories!? How's that for a plot twist? lol

Legendz54
03-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Just found this on Tumblr. Ubisoft dropping a hint?? *cries* Y U do this to me now Ubi!? Just when I had accepted the inevitable... :nonchalance:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94f732a0d691c487b9eebdd2dda6430a/tumblr_miz8xiE5OT1s2crvuo1_500.png

Hmm interesting, what the heck are they trying to imply here?

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Hmm interesting, what the heck are they trying to imply here?

Erm. probably nothing? All they said was that stuff will be revealed, it doesnt mean Connor will be in the game whatsoever. Its clever wording.

Mr_Shade
03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
I would wait and see.

Legendz54
03-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Erm. probably nothing? All they said was that stuff will be revealed, it doesnt mean Connor will be in the game whatsoever. Its clever wording.

Now look what shade just said... Its killing me man :(

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 12:39 PM
I would wait and see.

Tell us what you know! Also, did Crysis 3 freeze for you at the end too?

@Mani60Cent12 he didn't put a winky face

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Well if he is in the game, they better not leave out Edward. I don't see this whole two protagonist hype that they love doing now.

Revelations - Altair didn't get much time
AC3 - Connors time seemed less because of 4 sequences of Haytham
AC4 - More Connor less Edward?

Mr_Shade
03-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Tell us what you know! Also, did Crysis 3 freeze for you at the end too?

@Mani60Cent12 he didn't put a winky face
people have a habit of trying to predict the future - or read too much into comments.. always ends with some drama.. so lets wait and see...

Crysis 3 - not finished it yet - no freezes at all for me. your xbox hates you.

[waiting on Tomb Raider - should be here today ;)

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 12:46 PM
people have a habit of trying to predict the future - or read too much into comments.. always ends with some drama.. so lets wait and see...

Crysis 3 - not finished it yet - no freezes at all for me. your xbox hates you.

[waiting on Tomb Raider - should be here today ;)

I only got a freeze at the end cutscene. You will get it too, mark my words. Also, same! We love ************ NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. Got the PS3 version, looks way more crisp. Anyway back on topic...

silvermercy
03-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Ubi doesn't help! :mad: LOL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c91ee9ac501f74ea5898b12744f965c1/tumblr_mizcja7kwZ1s2crvuo1_500.png

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Who is this Carmen you speak of

Legendz54
So could there be a chance we actually play as Connor going back as Edward, im really confused right now, oh well all will be revealed on monday.

silvermercy
Who is this Carmen you speak of
Just a fan I guess.

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 01:03 PM
If we play as Connor and Edward, I bet you 10$ that Edwards story will seem shorter. Just like Connors seemed shorter because of Haytham

dxsxhxcx
03-01-2013, 01:04 PM
So could their be a chance we actually play as Connor going back as Edward, im really confused right now, oh well all will be revealed on monday.

IMO 2 ancestors in the same game didn't work for Ezio in ACR and for Connor in AC3, I hope they drop this idea in the next titles...

TheHumanTowel
03-01-2013, 01:11 PM
If we play as Connor and Edward, I bet you 10$ that Edwards story will seem shorter. Just like Connors seemed shorter because of Haytham
Yep. It's better to just move on to a new story and setting. If they mix with Connor and the new guy neither fans will be satisfied.

Mr_Shade
03-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Ubi doesn't help! :mad: LOL

Ubisoft has set the reveal for Monday for a reason - to reveal on Monday...

;)

Legendz54
03-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Ubisoft has set the reveal for monday for a reason - to reveal on monday...

;)

Why not Tomorrow? :)

kosmoscreed
03-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Why not Tomorrow? :)

To give journalist time to write their reports?.

Legendz54
03-01-2013, 01:18 PM
To give journalist time to write their reports?.

I was joking..

silvermercy
03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Why not Today?

http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201105/alg_rebecca_black_2.jpg

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Why not Today?

http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201105/alg_rebecca_black_2.jpg

This just made me choke on my toast!

Carrying on the two protagonist discussion. One of them always lacks! The past 2 AC games where we have multiple protagonists, one of them is cut short. I don't think the writing team are skilled enough to balance out two stories in one, in just doesn't work very well. To me it seems like they think two protagonists = a better game. I would rather them just focus on one time period, one setting, one story.

Mr_Shade
03-01-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm just happy to see Light sabres at last..

IronEagl3
03-01-2013, 01:24 PM
You know, everybody's talking about how they're not hyped up for this game. But maybe that's exactly what we need. Since Brotherhood till AC3, people have been way over hyped (including me), which made the game seem less appealing. For AC4, I hope everybody doesn't get their hopes up for an over the top new gen game.

TorQue1988
03-01-2013, 01:25 PM
This just made me choke on my toast!

Carrying on the two protagonist discussion. One of them always lacks! The past 2 AC games where we have multiple protagonists, one of them is cut short. I don't think the writing team are skilled enough to balance out two stories in one, in just doesn't work very well. To me it seems like they think two protagonists = a better game. I would rather them just focus on one time period, one setting, one story.
I agree, especially if we get another modern day character. Besides multiple protagonists kind of breaks character development and progression doesn't it? I wonder how GTA 5 will manage that;)

You know, everybody's talking about how they're not hyped up for this game. But maybe that's exactly what we need. Since Brotherhood till AC3, people have been way over hyped (including me), which made the game seem less appealing. For AC4, I hope everybody doesn't get their hopes up for an over the top new gen game.
Too late for that in my case. I'm already overhyped for this game, more so than i was for ACR and AC3.

TheHumanTowel
03-01-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm just happy to see Light sabres at last..
Is this part of AC's 10 year plan to gradually merge into the Star Wars universe?

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 01:26 PM

Mm, to be honest a lot of people are hyped too. I think... I don't want to say hardcore AC fans, but lots of the "hardcore" fans on these forums know now not to get overhyped. AC3 was overhyped to death and didnt live up to expectations. If it wasnt so overhyped, I probably would have liked it more

Mr_Shade
03-01-2013, 01:33 PM
tbh - some hype in the past was community created, so that's the danger of it..

I'm excited for it though ;)

Locopells
03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Mm, to be honest a lot of people are hyped too. I think... I don't want to say hardcore AC fans, but lots of the "hardcore" fans on these forums know now not to get overhyped. AC3 was overhyped to death and didnt live up to expectations. If it wasnt so overhyped, I probably would have liked it more

Why so SERIOUS?!

I wonder how GTA 5 will manage thathttp://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png

Wait, what?!

TorQue1988
03-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Wait, what?!
GTA 5 will have 3 protagonists...in regards to character progression when having multiple protagonists.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-01-2013, 01:45 PM
I hope they don't cut out wars from the game nor what they show in their shiny trailers.I just watch the ACIII Ann. trailer,wonder if I can get the music of it from somewhere and the frontier...

Locopells
03-01-2013, 02:08 PM
GTA 5 will have 3 protagonists...in regards to character progression when having multiple protagonists.

Huh...

TorQue1988
03-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Huh...
Did you even read my comment or just the part about GTA 5 lol....nevermind it was off topic anyway.

Locopells
03-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Well I've no idea how they'll work it, I didn't even know that was happening (hence the ''huh)! I only tend to keep up with AC news, sidetracking when a comment like that comes up about something I'm interested in.

But yeah, you're right, off topic!

pirate1802
03-01-2013, 05:26 PM
I hear you can switch between the three characters anytime in the game and all the three characters are "alive" simultaneously, whether controlled or not O_O

montagemik
03-01-2013, 05:43 PM
What you mean like seals or like living Edwards memories through Connor. I didn't even think that was possible. Why would Connor randomly seek out his family history?

I'd guess it's not just a random jump storywise for Connor .
He was always interested by Haytham & his beliefs , & I got the feeling would've 'liked' to have got to know him a little more & better understand his mindset. .
Perhaps by reading Haythams journal or something he learns more about Edward too, It's reasonable that Connor would be intrigued by Edward being an Assassin while Haytham became Templar.

Have you heard this ?? ........... http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/44294...lowers-yes-our (http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/44294676123/posting-this-for-my-lovely-followers-yes-our)

So a Carribean trip down memory lane for Connor wouldn't be difficult to justify really.

Locopells
03-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Sorry, was away for a bit, missed pac's reply. Don't know how they'd work it, but like montagemik said...

pacmanate
03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
I'd guess it's not just a random jump storywise for Connor .
He was always interested by Haytham & his beliefs , & I got the feeling would've 'liked' to have got to know him a little more & better understand his mindset. .
Perhaps by reading Haythams journal or something he learns more about Edward too, It's reasonable that Connor would be intrigued by Edward being an Assassin while Haytham became Templar.

Have you heard this ?? ........... http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/44294...lowers-yes-our (http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/44294676123/posting-this-for-my-lovely-followers-yes-our)

So a Carribean trip down memory lane for Connor wouldn't be difficult to justify really.

Fair enough but it would have to have some modern day story relevance though. Otherwise we might as well see when Connor sleeps etc :P