PDA

View Full Version : After playing "The Infamy", bonus and small features ideas.

austin128
02-28-2013, 07:22 PM
For "The Tyranny of King Washington":

Place to keep weapons (I threw my club, and lost it)
For the main game

Ability to use your wolf abilities in the main game
For both:

Wolf, Shirtless, and Injured Shirtless costumes
Switch between "Tyranny" and main game locale modes- like how you can change between winter and summer, rainy and not raining in the main game. I understand that there are different structures in Tyranny and the main game, so I don't know if this would be possible.
New Game +- The ability to replay the game with cheats enabled from the start, and to access to all the weapons, costumes, etc. you've unlocked in the main game. This would not over-write your main save file or make the game harder. Just imagine combining wolf invisibility and unlimited health (in the case unlimited health would allow the invisibility to not take your health away) in the main game. UNLIMITED POWER!!!

UrDeviant1
02-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Just imagine combining wolf invisibility and unlimited health (in the case unlimited health would allow the invisibility to not take your health away) in the main game. UNLIMITED POWER!!!

Sounds to me like the power of the spirit wolves has corrupted you. One small taste of it and now you want absolute POWER!

I doubt major changes like that will be added to AC3 now though.

austin128
02-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Sounds to me like the power of the spirit wolves has corrupted you. One small taste of it and now you want absolute POWER!

I doubt major changes like that will be added to AC3 now though.

Yeah... worth a shot though x)

pookinsXplosion
03-02-2013, 11:27 PM
I'd just like to see the main outfit from The Infamy in the main game...im not asking much

montagemik
03-03-2013, 12:08 AM
For "The Tyranny of King Washington":

Place to keep weapons (I threw my club, and lost it)
For the main game

Ability to use your wolf abilities in the main game
For both:

Wolf, Shirtless, and Injured Shirtless costumes
Switch between "Tyranny" and main game locale modes- like how you can change between winter and summer, rainy and not raining in the main game. I understand that there are different structures in Tyranny and the main game, so I don't know if this would be possible.
New Game +- The ability to replay the game with cheats enabled from the start, and to access to all the weapons, costumes, etc. you've unlocked in the main game. This would not over-write your main save file or make the game harder. Just imagine combining wolf invisibility and unlimited health (in the case unlimited health would allow the invisibility to not take your health away) in the main game. UNLIMITED POWER!!!

Just wait for TOKW pt 2 & 3 , Once you get your Eagle teleport & Bear Strength to go with your wolf cloak.......... You'll be pretty UNLIMITED then . :D
(expect thunder & lightning everytime you make a Kill as default )