PDA

View Full Version : Thursday COMBO CLASH - 28/02/2013 - Justicar's Blessing

Aza404
02-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Dear Champions,

This week's Combo Clash is a really cool one that works wonders with the new "retaliation" haven decks... and was submitted by Xavol from the French Community. It is called the Justicar's Blessing!

Cards needed: Wolf Justicar, Elrath's Blessing, any creature with lots of retaliation.

How does it work?
Play your creatures with as much retaliation as possible, then place your Wolf Justicar down to increase the retaliation oon all your creatures even more. Playing truce of Elrath now will make your creature's attack as strong as their retaliation, giving you a bunch of ridiculously strong creatures to use during that turn!
The more Wolf Justicars you have to play with, the stronger this combo ;)

Check out this video to see how it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZt7h4s-al4&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy,
Aza

Bazaltovy
02-28-2013, 05:07 PM
I didn't know that you can also submit the most obvious usages of cards, that can possibly happen in the game. ;)
Like I said - Siegrfied reta decks actually have their base in this combo, and everyone who's playing one - or who faced one - knows how it works.

Alright, now more about the "combo" itself - if used properly, it turns the whole game upside down. Pretty amazing.

Elementalist.
02-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Pretty obvious but **** effective.

zenithale
02-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Should we laugh? (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/739314-New-ability-3-Retribution?highlight=retribution) :p:rolleyes: Rewarding someone for something "Simon_V, Game Designer" described with pictures...

ulpsz
02-28-2013, 11:06 PM
and you call this a combo...

so than, playing shaman hut and inner fire and blood pool to increase cylcops damage on double attack is what? ....a super combo?

Uraxor
02-28-2013, 11:20 PM
As much as I am familiar with this combo, I feel like you guys are being unfair to the idea of 'Combo Clash'.
You need to realize few things:
*It is (almost) impossible to come up with a combo that would *surprise* regulars - people with high level/who play a lot.
*With that in mind.. it really is not worth trying to do them Combo clashes for hard core players.
*That leaves you with casual players, who will appreciate explanation of combos such as this, since they probably don't have the cards/don't play enough to discover them.
*Yes I am talking people <800 gelo. So what?
*Go make a combo worth the Clash yourself then...!!!

I am not saying I wouldn't like seeing a good combo that would show me a thing or two myself. But I cannot stand the lately so popular internet thing of chipping into a wave of negative 'hate' comments simple because it allows you to critise something (anything) and join the >brainless< crowd.

@combo, for whiners, an expert level: I am sure you know Justicar is a shooter. Works with retaliation. So go, put this into your deck:

http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/normal/Imperial-Phalanx.png

I am sure as smart as you are, you don't need any explanation of how the two of them synchro with Elrath's Blessing. :p

ulpsz
03-01-2013, 12:45 PM
uraxor my point was that ANYONE could have submitted that so called "combo" - it's as obvious as daylight...

Uraxor
03-01-2013, 12:56 PM
uraxor my point was that ANYONE could have submitted that so called "combo" - it's as obvious as daylight...

Why didn't you then? :eek:

Maybe you only live at night and have never seen daylight? Only heard of it from granny's stories? =S