PDA

View Full Version : Classic Towns, Creatures and Heroes in MMHO

JinMnM
02-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Will classic towns, creatures and heroes return?

For example:
-classic H3 heroes like Solmyr, Tamika, Tazar, Jeddith and so on,
-classic H3 towns like Academy, Fortress, Rampart,
-classic H3 creatures like Behemoths, Gorgons, and so on.

Every true Heroes fan remembers these, and will always love them.

Kind regards.

PS.
I understand that the MMHO factions must be changed a little, but could you do something to make the game have the "old-school heroes spirit"?

If you can't implement these classic factions then here is an idea: make the classic units and heroes hireable / you can also blend some of iconic heroes into existing factions or simply make iconic heroes as well as iconic units neutral yet reasonable to hire. Don't forget about these classic factors which made the third part of Heroes the most epic game in the series.

Kuby.Tuby
02-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi,

I won't go into detail at this topic as it would give out too much information about the game. And it should stay exciting to follow us on facebook, twitter and read our blog.
The story of MMHO is between Heroes V and VI and we have to keep this in mind. That said it could be that not everything can be implemented to the game as it simply doesn't fit the story and the time MMHO take place.

JinMnM
02-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Thank you for your response BB_Kuby. You are always here to answer any questions!

I clearly understand what you mean. I also assume that some iconic elements can fit MMHO pretty well and I believe you will find the way to elegantly implement them.

Best wishes regarding the project!

Kind regards.

PS. And of course I'm following you on facebook :), can't wait to see more info, especially regarding PvP!

Storm-Giant
02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
And it should stay exciting to follow us on facebook, twitter and read our blog.
what blog? Where we can find it?

JinMnM
02-28-2013, 06:23 PM
what blog? Where we can find it?

Here you go: http://blog.heroes-online.com/

Well, I guess the game needs better advertisement and more hype. Still not many people know about the game being developed.

Storm-Giant
02-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Oh, I did know about the website, FB and twitter, but not of the Blog. Thank you for the link JinMnM :)

Hope we start seeign new stuff soon.

JinMnM
02-28-2013, 06:29 PM
All the pleasure is mine and I hope so too :)

silaga
03-25-2013, 06:42 AM
yeah heroes 3 is old school and I am agree for heroes 3 spirit it is best but I also like heroes 5 because I think it is expansion of heroes 3 , so I wood like if MMHO will be similar with game play and skill system :cool: