PDA

View Full Version : Got tickets to Clockwork Angels Tour!

Gold_Jim
02-26-2013, 10:29 PM
My daughter got them for my birthday/father's day. The show isn't until this summer, but I've got very a very nice position right in front of Alex Lifeson. Seen them several times since Moving Pictures, and they put on one heck of a show.

mbarsott
02-26-2013, 10:47 PM
My daughter got them for my birthday/father's day. The show isn't until this summer, but I've got very a very nice position right in front of Alex Lifeson. Seen them several times since Moving Pictures, and they put on one heck of a show.

Oh Wow! I can't wait for them to come back down here. I was like 20 yards from stage on the last tour. It is so awsome.

slabossiere
02-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Yep, I was at this concert in Winnipeg last fall, and it was amazing. I wasn't as close up as you guys, but I still had a great view of the action.

Enjoy the show!

mbarsott
02-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Just checked their website... no sign of them on the South Hemisphere until August. I see July 26 in Vancouver... if it was not high Season I could think about spending some time in Canada...

Gold_Jim
02-26-2013, 11:51 PM
mbarsott, I have the Rush in Rio DVD, love it. They just added our area recently, so this tour is no where near finished being booked. What's funny is they are one of two "rock" acts for the summer in this place, and the other one is Dave Matthews! The remaining acts are all country. Btw, she got me tickets in the front row of my section, cause I'm short. LOL She wanted me to be able to see.

mbarsott
02-27-2013, 04:15 PM
mbarsott, I have the Rush in Rio DVD, love it. They just added our area recently, so this tour is no where near finished being booked. What's funny is they are one of two "rock" acts for the summer in this place, and the other one is Dave Matthews! The remaining acts are all country. Btw, she got me tickets in the front row of my section, cause I'm short. LOL She wanted me to be able to see.

Wow, DMB... that is one show missing in my repertoire. I`ve gotta see them at least once. We were thinking about going to the annual gorge concert in Washington... some day...

Gold_Jim
02-27-2013, 05:53 PM
They tend to book 3 days in our local venue per year, and if one doesn't get tickets opening day, you don't get them. DMB tickets are in high demand for sure. He actually booked an extra show a couple times, and the day they announced the show that night sold out too! And this is an outdoor arena with lawn seats! I have friends who go to every show, then buy them to the unannounced shows! I would do that for Pink Floyd, Rush, AC/DC, but DMB? Probably not. :)