PDA

View Full Version : Game still broken at 99% for many players, is it that hard to just write something?

Arkeon1985
02-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone, months ago many of us sent tickets and/or wrote on forums asking for a patch for MANY issues preventing 100% completion (almanacs, recruits, UFO mission, delivery). Every new patch those glitches were not fixed and nothing was wrote about them, however you patched useless non game-breaking glitches and the allmighty multiplayer, that was already dead and only raised from its grave because you released multiplayer achievements just to get some money.
Now we waited untill the new sp dlc and the new patch didnt fix those glitches, no words about them, just as usual. Now we understood devs don't care about some players because they have millions of fans, however imho on this forum we should at least have an update because a single reply is only Worth like 1-2 minutes of your time, so even if you are going to say that things won't be patched it would be respectful to your costumers to AT LEAST write something after months of nothingness.
Now I know this probably won't be replyed, that's why I'm gonna open new topics now and then to flood the forum untill you write something or ban my account, either one of those two. Enjoy.

Arkeon1985
02-26-2013, 04:39 PM
bump

Assassin_M
02-26-2013, 04:40 PM
bumping is against the rules, but then again....you threatened to flood the forums until they ban you....you`re on the right track I guess

Sushiglutton
02-26-2013, 04:43 PM
They should ofc make sure the product works at it should. That said, is a virtual trophy really all that important to you? For example suppose they fix the UFO glitch. You climb the tree and tap a button to watch a short cutscene. Then you will hear a 'ping' sound and the trophy will pop up. That is it. Is it really worth spamming the forums over?

k4Anarky2011
02-26-2013, 04:47 PM
I feel ya... But It's, unbeknown to most people, pretty freaking hard making video games. Plus given the short amount of time the team had to make AC3 (It was DEFINITELY rushed). Blame the suits, not the developers. Developers have passion for games, but the suits have passion for money. It's just the way it is.

And hey, if you think you can do a better job, why don't you fix the game yourself? It's not that hard to write something, isn't it.

Arkeon1985
02-26-2013, 06:44 PM
1. I don't ask for a fix, I ask for a feedback, it would be disappointing but still ok to read "we can't fix it, sorry"
2. I don't get paid to fix games, I pay to play 100% working games, ever heard about CRM?
3. Who writes its just an achievement doesn't have any glitch in his game, right?
4. The reply about bumping is just pointless and a bump itself, so thanks for your advice, I don't care.

Arkeon1985
02-27-2013, 09:02 PM
bump

UrDeviant1
02-27-2013, 09:06 PM
How about actually posting this in the section of the forum designed for dealing with stuff like this?? I'd provide you with a link but i really don't care enough.