PDA

View Full Version : Question about Singleplayer updates now

the_atm
02-25-2013, 08:59 PM
So with the release of the first DLC, will the normal singleplayer be getting any patch updates or content? As with most games once something like the KW DLC is released they put all their focus on that and forget about those of us who don't have the DLC. I'm probably not going to get it but I'd still love to see patch updates for singleplayer like the ability to reset forts like in Far Cry...

thoughts?

Locopells
02-25-2013, 09:26 PM
I imagine they're done, they've certainly fixed all the main things on PC, dunno about consoles. Also, they don't put new stuff in patches, that only come in DLC.

pacmanate
02-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Of course. The question is whether they will patch the DLC.

the_atm
02-25-2013, 09:31 PM
I imagine they're done, they've certainly fixed all the main things on PC, dunno about consoles. Also, they don't put new stuff in patches, that only come in DLC.
Well like I stated, they added the ability to reset strongholds or what ever their called in Far Cry 3 through a patch

I guess their also done with DLC for base game? if so that just sucks. One reason I'm not buying the DLC is because I've always loved AC because they stick to the facts, to real history and I kidna want to keep it that way. but that's just me of course :D

Locopells
02-25-2013, 09:40 PM
True, but they've not done it for AC, as far as I know? I imagine they're done with DLC too, with one, possibly two new games being announced.

Nightmare8767
02-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Well, this DLC was being worked for a lot of time. By the time we got the first patch, the DLC was being made, so the answer would be... If they have something else to patch (Multiplayer, singleplayer, etc) they will patch it.