PDA

View Full Version : [Matrix.disc 2013 Pro Invitational] Third 4 invitations spoiler!

Matrix.disc
02-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Dear MMDoCers!
I have the pleasure to announce the penultimate four players taking part in the Matrix.disc 2013 Pro Invitational tournament!

Players and the group assignment is following:

Werolt in the Atropos Group,
Zenithale in the Bloodcaller Group,
Harmbringer in the Doombringer Group,
Gryphus07 in the Nyorai Group, (also known as WalkingHawking)

That leaves us with the current group stage shaping up as follows:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2539/groupsafterspoiler3.jpg

The player announcements are getting closer to a finish! What do you think about the groups? How are your favourites' chances looking?

TheRedCloud
02-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Cucu and uraxor are the favourites, i think they'll play retaliation and Kieran respectively.

WalkingHawking
02-25-2013, 02:56 PM
If my opinion is accepted, my two favourite players of the whole table were CuCu99 and SILVERMEDUSA, i've had uncountable awesome games against both of them, so, now that i'm in Nyorai group along with them, i can certainly say that it will be an amazing and enjoyable group.
I will also give my opinion on the other groups, always based on my own experiences after playing lots of games against all of them:
- Atropos: i'd say Uraxor is by far the favourite.
- Bloodcaller: I consider WingForMarie one of the best players in game atm, so i'd bet for him.
- Doombringer: I would not bet a single bucket in this group, all of them are pretty much tied imo.
I hope my opinions won't offend anyone, i can't mention a single player in the tournament who isn't an excellent player, just wanted to mention my own preferences.
Good luck to everyone.

Harmbringer
02-25-2013, 03:22 PM
IŽve promissed to bring some fun in this group.
Beside the respect for all players in this challenge IŽll spare my flowery words and will come up with something harmful.

Thanks for having me!

Bazaltovy
02-25-2013, 05:27 PM
I like the way the groups are organised. Mostly players' skills are at equal or almost at equal, so everyone will have chances to finish the group on a winning position.
Yesterday I was thinking, what the next four would be - and I mentioned everyone except Werolt (sorry for that!). I'm very hyped and stoked, and can't wait to start dueling with you guys*!

IŽve promissed to bring some fun in this group.
Beside the respect for all players in this challenge IŽll spare my flowery words and will come up with something harmful.

I strongly believe it! ;)

cucu99
02-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Cucu and uraxor are the favourites, i think they'll play retaliation and Kieran respectively.

Thanks your trust of me:) I didn't planned to play retaliation, i want something new. Anyway here are no favorite player in my opinion, all player is good 1 good draw or 1 mistake can decide who will win:) I just hope there will exciting games.