PDA

View Full Version : Playing the new DLC and accidentally threw my war club away. What do?

Intrude23
02-24-2013, 01:12 PM
I came across a deer and needed some meat. It saw me before I could get to it, and thus bolted, so I pressed triangle to shoot, and low-and-behold, managed to chuck my war club into the bushes.

There goes that.

So now I'm stuck using a sword I picked up.

I'm not really expecting any help, so this is really just a PSA: Don't throw clubs.

roostersrule2
02-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Throwing war clubs at deers? Wha chu talkin bout Willis? I'm sorry I had to say it hahaha.

xbox360gamer89
02-24-2013, 02:32 PM
how did you get a war club?

Assassin_M
02-24-2013, 02:32 PM
how did you get a war club?
Looting chests...

IWGCJoeCool
02-24-2013, 02:33 PM
throw it away or no...does it not still appear in the Weapons/Tool wheel(s) and can be reset for use by D-Pad...or thats what we call it on the XBox controller.

JC

SixKeys
02-24-2013, 02:41 PM
throw it away or no...does it not still appear in the Weapons/Tool wheel(s) and can be reset for use by D-Pad...or thats what we call it on the XBox controller.

Nope. I threw mine away on purpose because I thought it looked stupid. If you don't pick it up again, you can't get it back.

IWGCJoeCool
02-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Nope. I threw mine away on purpose because I thought it looked stupid. If you don't pick it up again, you can't get it back.

durn right, it do look stoopid swinging at yur side. at least the double barrel pistol was useful against the wolves, and Save The Civilian stuff.

JC

kriegerdesgottes
02-24-2013, 05:09 PM
Mine just disappeared at some point too while I was fighting. It and my tomahawk just disappeared out of my weapons and I had to go kill guards for a sword and a tomahawk. I like the sword better than the club anyway.

RatonhnhakeFan
02-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Yeah, there's no Homestead or shops in TOKW so no way to get back the weapons you dropped (accidentally or not). Hope there's a shop in Boston in Episode 2