PDA

View Full Version : Can i use the same content between profiles on the same xbox for AC?

ULTIMATE BTD
02-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Hi, i just want to know if i can share Assassins Creed codes between 2 profiles on the same xbox?
I also want to buy a season pass so i have all the DLC but my girlfriend also has a profile and wants to play it but she doesn't want to buy it a second time.

This would be for Assassins Creed 3 and Revelation.

Just wanted to know because some content is tied to a profile.
Please let an official representative respond my question.

roostersrule2
02-24-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm pretty sure it is tied to just the one profile, but there's nothing to say she can't replay it on your profile (though she'd miss out on the achievements). Also Hello and Welcome to the Forums.

InfectedNation
02-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Just tested this for you, Tyranny of King Washington works on any profile on my xbox :)

roostersrule2
02-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Just tested this for you, Tyranny of King Washington works on any profile on my xbox :)That's pretty cool, that never happens with other DLC.

ULTIMATE BTD
02-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Just tested this for you, Tyranny of King Washington works on any profile on my xbox :)

Thanks for checking, now lets hope the other future DLC can as well.
I'll check somewere this week if it works for the Davinci Disappearance DLC

TipTopToby1
02-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks for checking, now lets hope the other future DLC can as well.
I'll check somewere this week if it works for the Davinci Disappearance DLC

I share my Xbox with my brother and every DLC I buy for any game he can use as well; it saves onto the hard drive so any other profiles can use it.