PDA

View Full Version : TOKW Thoughts About the Story (Spoilers)

Ancient Attero
02-24-2013, 08:54 AM
You have been warned that there are some MAJOR spoilers in this thread. Read if you have only finished the first Episode:

Is anyone else curious at what Connor was doing at the campfire during the memory sequence? Was he quitting? Giving up being a Assassin? I know he was laying down this weapons so it sure looked that way. I suspect it was Washington that used the Apple on him while he was there and it's somehow messing with his mind. i wonder if he was in a a state where he knew the fight was over, but part of him wanted more? Like the Apple is playing out these events in his mind because he wants their to be a fight.

I don't know, but Ubisoft did a amazing job with the first episode, that much is clear. Let me know what you guys think.

Aphex_Tim
02-24-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm thinking all that's happening in TOKW is all an illusion since Connor still has the memories from the events in the main game and we see Washington (?) with the Apple (i believe, i've only seen the video once) while Connor is resting by the fire. But that raises the question, why in blazes would Washington do something like that to Connor?

Edit: Unless ofcourse Washington found the Apple and came up to Connor for advise; then the Apple showed to Connor a vision of what could happen if Washington got corrupted by the Apple. We're playing that vision now.
All will be clear in two months i suppose! :p

Assassin_M
02-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Nah I don't think Connor`d quite being an Assassin. didn't you hear the cut soliloquy ? That guy`s fighting till the end

roostersrule2
02-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Nah I don't think Connor`d quite being an Assassin. didn't you hear the cut soliloquy ? That guy`s fighting till the endThen perhaps that was the reason it was cut.

Assassin_M
02-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Then perhaps that was the reason it was cut.
You have a point :|