PDA

View Full Version : AC3 is a Great Game Overall! Many Thanks UBISOFT!

Jamato300489
02-23-2013, 10:20 PM
AC3 Single-Player 10/10
In my opinion AC3 has been the best so far. I have found it very enjoyable to play through the story-line and complete all side missions. I rate it a 10/10 and now "The Tyranny of King Washington" how fantastic was that to play, not just a storyline but exploration too. I feel like I just got a new Assassins Creed game and obviously opportunity to endeavour for more. Hope we see "New York", "Boston", "Frontier" and the "Homestead" in this new setting whilst being able to openly roam with the new "Wolf Cloaking" ability. Alongside new elements to unlock. I can't wait for episode 2 ;)

AC3 Multi-Player 7/10
As for the Multi-player side of things, I find it a little bit of a "Let-Down". I would rate it 7/10. I was expecting to be able to do more. I would recommend including a type of free-roam, sand-box environment where players can choose to interact with each other through mini-games, co-op style missions ect, ect. Think of Red-Dead Redemption meets AC3! Using the world in single-player or similar to that of single-player. Also a counter for counter fighting system that allows you to actually attack and defend multiple players at once. I think it would be great if we could also have the option to play the current multiplayer game modes in its current style whilst using the current fighting functions because its quite fun once you get the hang of it. :)

Many Thanks UBISOFT!