PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Palace underground

hulk7280
02-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this one:

I am almost at the end of the game, retrieved the doctors eye, went through the kitchen and blew up the C4. Now I get to the shortcut to teleport and I teleported to the palace undergrounds instead of the safehouse(I didnt releaze I needed to go the safe house). I am stuck where the doctor;s lab is, the door that was ALWAYS unlocked is now locked and the sewer will not let me transport there. I tried to kill myself and comeback, but i cant get my mission items needed to finish the game, so now after 15 hours of playing I am stuck! can you please help!!!

This is my second time through, my first time ended because I got the survivor arena bug! now this one?

this is great game, sad to see it is such a bugy game, obviously was not tested properly and I doubt I will ever purchase another ubisoft game.

cant wait till gears ofwar judgement day comes out

hulk7280
02-23-2013, 11:11 PM
wow, i have no idea why they would LOCK a door that was previously unlocked the entire time and then make it impossible to transport out from there!!! There should not be this many game breaking glitches in a game! hopefully this gets fixed in a patch

hulk7280
02-25-2013, 02:56 PM
they should not have let you transport into the docs lab if it is impossible to get out! now 20+ hours of game play down the drain!

PaulBaggarley
03-07-2013, 01:46 AM
SPOILERS AHEAD

Just a heads up - this same thing happened to me, but it turns out to not be a glitch. If you've tried leaving by the way you first get in to the palace underground, ie through the room with the 2 zombies trapped behind padlocked metal doors, you may have missed the fact that there is now a vent open and you can escape through there.

END OF SPOILERS

hulk7280
03-07-2013, 04:25 PM
SPOILERS AHEAD

Just a heads up - this same thing happened to me, but it turns out to not be a glitch. If you've tried leaving by the way you first get in to the palace underground, ie through the room with the 2 zombies trapped behind padlocked metal doors, you may have missed the fact that there is now a vent open and you can escape through there.

END OF SPOILERS

wow, nice one, didnt see that, anyway i found out you can kill yourself near a door and your mission items appear. but i lost all the stuff i had on me which sucked. ended up beating the game, but died at the end so I am replaying it now.. the third time I ended up getting the surivor arena bug, after i killed all the zombies, i was picking up ammo/weapons/etc and got stock in the level and the game killed me. when i came back it says survive the arena.. so i sadly i have had to restart the game after 11 hours of gameplay. oh well.. i will say this game is fun, even though I am replaying it over and over again..

I did just purchase dead island for Xbox, should be getting it today.. hopefully the gameplay is as good as zombiu without the glitches.