PDA

View Full Version : So...., I'm aware of the definition of exclusive but......

Rogue Agent 035
02-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Ya think somewhere down the road us 360 user will eventually get the PS3 exclusive Benedict Arnold missions? Cause regardles as to how short or boring they may have seemed..., the narrative held the key to what Raton was refferring to Arnold about when he/we assassinated him in the DLC an that kind took away from the imersive aspect a little, not a lot just a smig, an I hated going back through youtube an watching the narrative play out just to get a better idea as to what that comment meant. Just a thought!

Rogue Agent 035

Farlander1991
02-23-2013, 08:02 PM
The ironic part is, the Benedict Arnold missions are available for PC. So it's not exactly a PS3 exclusive, and we PC players kinda knew Arnold beforehand...

BATISTABUS
02-23-2013, 08:09 PM
If history is any indicator, we won't get them. We haven't gotten the PS3 exclusive missions for previous games.

SixKeys
02-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I do think it was a bad idea to have Arnold and the events around him as a major plotpoint in the DLC, since XBox players never got the chance to play those missions. They should have at least shown Connor having some flashbacks from West Point or something.

Abeonis
02-23-2013, 11:52 PM
I do think it was a bad idea to have Arnold and the events around him as a major plotpoint in the DLC, since XBox players never got the chance to play those missions. They should have at least shown Connor having some flashbacks from West Point or something.

This, I agree with. If I hadn't known the story of the BA missions from my time at the wiki, I would have been thoroughly confounded by the end of Infamy... As for 360 players getting access to the BA missions; not gonna happen.