PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III DLC problems

n0rp_91
02-23-2013, 02:40 PM
I have a problem with 2 dlc to assassins creed 3.

First i have bought seasons pass last year and i got the Assassin's CreedŽ III - The Hidden Secrets Pack, now 2 months later i want to download the dlc again and i can't download it from anywhere, i still have the mail with the download link but i dosent work.

secound, i have like many others got the wrong link for downloading the Assassin's CreedŽ III - The Infamy. same link as the Assassin's CreedŽ III: The Battle Hardened Pack.

Why can't thay just get things working as a normal company, constantly problem with this **** ubisoft dlc bul****

Black_Widow9
02-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
You need to get in contact with the Retailer you purchased the game from. They will be able to help you acquire the content you purchased.

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 01:01 AM
seems all to common now black widow .. shrug..
did you get it at a 3rd party euro store like others have if so... gaw sorry
you can easily find out by looking at the price you paid also

hope it works out for you..try steam or ubi next time!

Keksdose90
03-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Same problem here.. I bought the DLC online on Uplay- no sign whatsoever of what I'm supposed to do. The e-mail was completely buggy. Black windows and false links.... If I try to start "The tyranny of King Washington" in the game menu it just says "downloadable content not found, please check your Uplay Games Page"... Buying the DLC was hard enough but now it seems I can't start it... This cryptic sh*t is driving me crazy.... Next time I'll think twice before buying Ubisoft DLC.

UbiHawk1ns
03-09-2013, 04:45 PM
I am sorry to hear about the issues you've run into. One thing you should be aware of is that the retailer is obligated to provide the digital download for the DLC content. If you purchased it from us, we would provide the download. If bought from Steam or GameStop, they provide the download, etc. Make sure to contact the company you purchased the content from and request the downloads. If they cannot provide you with one, then you will want to request a refund.

If anyone has any questions or anything, feel free to ask me via post or PM, will gladly help in any way that I can.

XArmyOfDarkness
07-28-2013, 04:27 AM
still waiting for the bug to be fixed in the DLC Episode 1 of King Washington. The memory where you have to lure the guard dog into the bush and use bait. As soon as you step in the bush with the green indicator all controls stop working except walk. Can't complete the mission...so I can't complete the DLC. It's been over 8 months and still not fixed!? What's the problem. Also, if you can't help on the forum then where do I go because I keep contacting "customer support" and "ubisoft team" or whatever and no one has given me A SOLUTION....just excuses and then they pass the buck to someone else. It's ridiculous

XArmyOfDarkness
07-28-2013, 04:28 AM
still waiting for the bug to be fixed in the DLC Episode 1 of King Washington. The memory where you have to lure the guard dog into the bush and use bait. As soon as you step in the bush with the green indicator all controls stop working except walk. Can't complete the mission...so I can't complete the DLC. It's been over 8 months and still not fixed!? What's the problem. Also, if you can't help on the forum then where do I go because I keep contacting "customer support" and "ubisoft team" or whatever and no one has given me A SOLUTION....just excuses and then they pass the buck to someone else. It's ridiculous

Halezy1130
07-30-2013, 03:05 PM
hey im having this problem with my dlc part 1, it downloads then installs but doesnt show up in the game

morphixPS
08-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Having similar issue. Got a new gaming laptop and tried to play, I assumed it would just be unlocked like the game are on my Uplay account but no. The emails I have from Uplay with DLC download links all don't work and give me this message.

Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.

I set up a request in the Ubisoft Support area and hope there is a way to download my content again.

Sr_0v3rkill
10-10-2013, 12:43 AM
I bought the copies from steam. I activated the game ok. But, how do I know I have the DLC's there? I bought the deluxe edition from steam.

Cresovell
01-03-2014, 10:23 PM
good evening. Yesterday i bought Season Pass for AC3 and i seem to have a problem with battle hardened and part 3 of Washington's dlc. It keeps giving me some sort of an error. I bought it from Ubi shop. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance

RangerTempo
01-14-2014, 10:41 PM
I am also having problems accessing dlc on the Xbox 360 version. I bought the Season Pass but cannot locate the Battle Hardened Pack. It is not listed on Disc 1 with the other content, and the Disc 2 has "Extra Content" and "Redeem Code" (under "News and Data") greyed out?! What's up with that?

derekpeake84
06-04-2015, 06:58 AM
I am also having problems accessing dlc on the Xbox 360 version. I bought the Season Pass but cannot locate the Battle Hardened Pack. It is not listed on Disc 1 with the other content, and the Disc 2 has "Extra Content" and "Redeem Code" (under "News and Data") greyed out?! What's up with that?

I'm having the same problem. Can someone please tell me how to get this last bit of dlc I paid for?

Mr_Shade
06-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums!

Please open a ticket with support here: www.support.ubi.com