PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III bug/glitch :(

Goku_GT
02-23-2013, 03:34 AM
You know how you liberate forts and earn fast travel options to those forts? Well I liberated all 7 forts. One of them still says I either haven't liberated or discovered it. II once had a fast travel option but now cant find it. The fort is in New York. Like on the left. Of Central N.Y. I think its name is Fort Independence. dunno. This fort does not have a fast travel option and says I haven't discovered it. It is filled with bluecoats and has an american flag flying over it. It still says I havent liberated or even discovered yet. Do i really need to make a new save game just to get to 100% completion? Or can i just fix this and continue with my current 86% Help! Please! D:

Kaldire
02-23-2013, 09:40 AM
im curious if it was a mis sync,
does your map say you found all forts in the details of the mini quests like trade quests etc.. its on there
if it says 6/7 mighta miffed it..
syncing can cause issues but, normally it will fix itself, but yea.. uh. not ran into that before..
the map randomly bugs out

i fix it by fast traveling to anywhere i can and icons just show back up.
randomly I cant even leave a city until i go FT to a port then frontier and homstead pop back up..etc

Goku_GT
02-23-2013, 06:30 PM
im curious if it was a mis sync,
does your map say you found all forts in the details of the mini quests like trade quests etc.. its on there
if it says 6/7 mighta miffed it..
syncing can cause issues but, normally it will fix itself, but yea.. uh. not ran into that before..
the map randomly bugs out

i fix it by fast traveling to anywhere i can and icons just show back up.
randomly I cant even leave a city until i go FT to a port then frontier and homstead pop back up..etc

Well It does say 6/7 Forts discovered in the uhh Animus Sync thing. Should i just FT to different places and see if it gets fixed? Syncing fixes itself? I apologize for my ignorance. I'm not used to all the options and syncing stuff.

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 01:08 AM
syncing is with all clouds.. and frankly I dont get what people dont understand after the pivot missons about the cloud :P its a little hint hehe

but.

id try to FT to anywhere.. then out of the zone... then back to the zone even without FT.. then walk to the fort .. see if the trigger takes place or its still gotten but not tagged as gotten.

if all else fails I could suggest loading to like sequence 2-3-4 to see if it lets you retake it..

Goku_GT
02-24-2013, 01:52 AM
syncing is with all clouds.. and frankly I dont get what people dont understand after the pivot missons about the cloud :P its a little hint hehe

but.

id try to FT to anywhere.. then out of the zone... then back to the zone even without FT.. then walk to the fort .. see if the trigger takes place or its still gotten but not tagged as gotten.

if all else fails I could suggest loading to like sequence 2-3-4 to see if it lets you retake it..

Yeah, i'll try that and see if it works. Anyways Thanks for the help. i appreciate it

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 02:37 AM
hope it helps!
its kinda a good thing it says 6/7 if it said 7/7 and still didnt complete that would be .. well urm i wouldnt know how that could be fixed :P