PDA

View Full Version : ToKW lucid artifacts

SixKeys
02-23-2013, 12:45 AM
I was under the impression that collecting all the lucid artifacts would unlock some kind of video regarding the events that are going on in the story. I found all three of them but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Yes, You need to go back to the Cave Connor awoke in. it`s marked with a red Connor face on a white background symbol on the map...

In there you`ll find "something" interact with it...

SixKeys
02-23-2013, 01:43 AM
I just realized I hadn't looked at the map properly, d'oh. :p I thought the video would be in the DNA strand or start playing automatically. Anyway, got it now.

DarthEzio55
02-23-2013, 02:12 AM
does know what time this dlc takes place in the actual reality? I have a feeling it takes place after Connor kills charles, because one of the lucid memory shows Connor stabbing Lee.But i'm not so sure, because it looks like Connor had a mohawk cut when he killed Lee, maybe he grew hair back.

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 02:19 AM
does know what time this dlc takes place in the actual reality? I have a feeling it takes place after Connor kills charles, because one of the lucid memory shows Connor stabbing Lee.But i'm not so sure, because it looks like Connor had a mohawk cut when he killed Lee, maybe he grew hair back.
Yes it takes place after the events of AC III...

He probably grew his hair back....it happens:p

ace3001
02-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Yes, You need to go back to the Cave Connor awoke in. it`s marked with a red Connor face on a white background symbol on the map...

In there you`ll find "something" interact with it...
Funny how several people seem to miss this. Two of my friends missed it. I didn't see it either until you pointed out.

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2013, 03:27 AM

Connor is most likely having this dream/alternate reality vacation sometime after Washington has ended his presidency as he mentions Washington having retired to Mt. Vernon when he finds out about King Washington. So yearwise it can be any time between March 1797 (Presidency's end) and December 1799 (Washington's death)

DarthEzio55
02-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Connor is most likely having this dream/alternate reality vacation sometime after Washington has ended his presidency as he mentions Washington having retired to Mt. Vernon when he finds out about King Washington. So yearwise it can be any time between March 1797 (Presidency's end) and December 1799 (Washington's death)

ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Yes it takes place after the events of AC III...

He probably grew his hair back....it happens:p

OMG! I never knew people can do that :eek: