PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

shamit001
02-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question but it was bugging me haha...

The recent gameplay that was released for the PS4 had another player controlling the security cameras around the world. I just wanted to know , would other players always be there when you are playing? I mean wouldn't there be a way to just play by yourself without any one else in the game? What do you guys reckon? Thanks :)

iLL271
02-23-2013, 12:26 AM
I actually wouldn't mind having another player viewing as you play. I think a major feature for the ps4 is viewing what your friends are doing so that would make sense.

shamit001
02-23-2013, 01:09 AM
yeah as much as I love that idea, I for one would like to see how my own actions influence the dynamic world of watchdogs without any other playing interrupting or invading my gameplay

iceygricey87
02-23-2013, 05:59 AM
If you go and watch the E3 release, Jonathan(?) said that, "Others will be able to play, only if you choose to allow them." I think it is a multiplayer, which you can choose, whether or not to allow other players to join your current game. I do not know, but I am pretty sure that is what he said in an interview with AngryJoe, or at the end of the demo.

NoodleSwag
02-23-2013, 07:08 AM
There is an interview that might answer your question and a lot more about the Single/Multiplayer modes.
Basically they're saying the online connectivity with others will be controllable. I'm guessing that means there is an option to switch online mode off, so people can't interfere with your gameplay.
Here's the link(The Multiplayer and Singleplayer questions come in at the middle of the video, but I recommend watching the whole thing) :
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ezxpr9/watch-dogs-ps4-event--post-show-interview--stream-