PDA

View Full Version : 2/26 Hint #2

Brick235
02-22-2013, 08:26 PM
100% Anna Molly

http://ow.ly/i/1zh7Z
(http://ow.ly/i/1zh7Z)

Here's the second song from our 2/26 DLC: this song's title uses wordplay to turn an outlier into a girl's name...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/64477_485298541527827_271197507_n.jpg

mbarsott
02-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Told ya!

cws78
02-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Love that song as well. So I guess drive will be the final one, or maybe another 5 pack. I could see a five pack of incubus.

Cant wait thanks again UBI!!

captin_qwark7
02-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Really excited for this one (except if its Drive for obvious reasons). PLEASE BE A 5-PACK!!! :D

LvlNinety9
02-22-2013, 09:19 PM
Would be nice to have a 5 pack. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

captin_qwark7
02-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Would be nice to have a 5 pack. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Yeah especially seeing as they released the Fall Out Boy pack recently. Megalomaniac, Adolescents, Dig and Black Heart Inertia would have been pretty fun to play.

Brick235
02-22-2013, 09:29 PM
I think it should be a 5 pack to round out the 2 month DLC madness. In a way I'm kind of glad it will be going back to every other week. There's no way I can make the time to play all these songs.

mbarsott
02-22-2013, 09:44 PM
I think it should be a 5 pack to round out the 2 month DLC madness. In a way I'm kind of glad it will be going back to every other week. There's no way I can make the time to play all these songs.

Yeah, even the Rocksmith DLC Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocksmith_DLC)page is running behind.

Ezios_Axe
02-22-2013, 10:22 PM
I feel the opposite. I wish it would never stop. The songs I truly love I really learn. The songs that are kind of cool to play with I am happy to mess with for a while and then come back to them as they pop up in set lists. Paying about $10 a week for DLC that I can learn pretty well in a reasonable period of time in most cases is a ton better than paying for lessons.

ghmorello
02-22-2013, 10:36 PM
If it is a 5-pack, it should be like this:

I Wish You Were Here
Anna Molly
Drive
Meglomanic
Stellar

Brick235
02-22-2013, 10:53 PM
I feel the opposite. I wish it would never stop. The songs I truly love I really learn. The songs that are kind of cool to play with I am happy to mess with for a while and then come back to them as they pop up in set lists. Paying about $10 a week for DLC that I can learn pretty well in a reasonable period of time in most cases is a ton better than paying for lessons.

Yeah, I guess it's a double-edged sword for me. I'm starting to feel like I'm not really spending the time to really learn any one song and just hopping around more. I still say I just need to quit my job and take to playing RS full time. :eek:

bcolwell2012
02-22-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I guess it's a double-edged sword for me. I'm starting to feel like I'm not really spending the time to really learn any one song and just hopping around more. I still say I just need to quit my job and take to playing RS full time. :eek:

+1
Looking forward to retirement. Too bad that won't be for about 20 more years.

Ezios_Axe
02-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Even if I only get to like 75 or 80k before I give up on a song and move on it still taught me something. Even the songs I hate teach me stuff. I kick myself for ever downloading Rush. I thought it would be more fun than it is but if it comes up in an event I grind that song out and I get a tiny bit better. As far as I am concerned the quantity keeps me playing a wide variety and makes me learn stuff I wouldn't otherwise. Also with the volume of DLC I get to have that awesome week when I say screw work and I take a bit of time to download a song I truly love at like 8am and jam for a half hour before I get back to real life. With all of the DLC that happens more than it used to.

the_big_wig97
02-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Well at least you guys have jobs XD I wish I had some cash to buy all the DLC. I haven't been playing rocksmith as much lately because of school. Also my footy (rugby league) season starts soon and training is a pain in the butt (even though it's twice a week lol im only in under 16's but still XD). Well hopefully I'll have a job sometime in my life so I get some money :D

SeattleSauve
02-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Well at least you guys have jobs XD I wish I had some cash to buy all the DLC. I haven't been playing rocksmith as much lately because of school. Also my footy (rugby league) season starts soon and training is a pain in the butt (even though it's twice a week lol im only in under 16's but still XD). Well hopefully I'll have a job sometime in my life so I get some money :D

You're good enough to go sit by the side of the street with a hat out while you play guitar. Just wait for people to throw change in your hat, go home and buy DLC! :)

Bonus, you get to play more guitar!

rcole_sooner
02-23-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't even think one would have to be good. Just play really badly, and have a sign that read,"Need money for lessons.". I bet people would throw money in the hat. :p

SeattleSauve
02-23-2013, 07:24 PM
I didn't even think of that... Good idea!

captin_qwark7
02-23-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't even think one would have to be good. Just play really badly, and have a sign that read,"Need money for lessons.". I bet people would throw money in the hat. :p

Hahaha! Thats brilliant!

Btw why do some of the threads have stars and when do the 3rd hints usually come out? Thanks

rcole_sooner
02-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Stars are from thread ratings, in the top thread menu, "Rate This Thread".

The 3rd hint is usually out on Monday.

armoury_R1
02-24-2013, 05:19 AM

Genius! It probably would work really well for a 15-yr old teen, as big_wig97 appears to be, though for us old fogeys I think there'd be a lot more skepticism...

ghmorello
02-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Can we please talk about Incubus?

SeattleSauve
02-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Yeah, fewer requests to talk about incubus, more actual incubus talk. Agreed.

SeattleSauve
02-24-2013, 06:16 PM
So, looking at Anna Molly's tab it seems to have some good energy. Lots of strumming power chords, a few small chord-arpeggio style riffs, another guitar for the verse. Overall seems like it will be fun.

That said, I don't think I'll get this DLC on day 1. Still need to finish playing the Rush pack on guitar I just realized! And the past few weeks I've had almost no time to even play the challenge songs :(

Need to figure out how to get one of my kids to sleep in longer so I can stay up later :)