PDA

View Full Version : This article made my day

IMRicko
02-22-2013, 07:24 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/
news/archive/2013/02/22/ubisoft-works-to-repair-damaged-reputation-with-pc-gamers.aspx (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/02/22/ubisoft-works-to-repair-damaged-reputation-with-pc-gamers.aspx)

And yet still no fps fix for ac3 :D bunch of failures. Your name is already damaged, do you think by adding other game company to uplay make us want to buy your games? You can't even fix ac3 yet you want to gain our trust? Dream on

AjinkyaParuleka
02-22-2013, 07:33 PM
How to repair the damaged reputation with pc gamers.
1.Optimize Assassin's Creed III
2.Make human beings as support,not bots.
3.????
4.Profit.

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 02:45 AM
this article is not about anything to do with fixing ac3 its just general about how drm works and ubi being a hound on it in the past.
there are humans as support..
and optimize? for who? specifically your machine?
im lost on profit.. thats a goal of ANY company id think

but i feel your pain sorry you guys have such a jaded view of ubi, i used to, but they have really worked on PR and drm issues with many ... many work arounds
ill always get ubi stuff through ubi, never anywhere else ( or .. retail but still using uplay)

if its uplay you have issues with just unsync and take off the cloud play offline .. shrug
after achievements are completed thats what id do..

bolz87
02-24-2013, 02:55 AM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/
news/archive/2013/02/22/ubisoft-works-to-repair-damaged-reputation-with-pc-gamers.aspx (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/02/22/ubisoft-works-to-repair-damaged-reputation-with-pc-gamers.aspx)

And yet still no fps fix for ac3 :D bunch of failures. Your name is already damaged, do you think by adding other game company to uplay make us want to buy your games? You can't even fix ac3 yet you want to gain our trust? Dream on
PFFFFFFFF i laugh so much!

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 03:21 AM
im curious why the laugh.. it implies the article that is, that ubi is and has been working on it for some time.

nothing about faulty games.. just drm

which caused masses to go towards cracks even with legit purchases early on.

or entire illegal games(hope thats not what the laugh is for)

dmzct
02-24-2013, 06:13 AM
im curious why the laugh.. it implies the article that is, that ubi is and has been working on it for some time.

nothing about faulty games.. just drm

which caused masses to go towards cracks even with legit purchases early on.

or entire illegal games(hope thats not what the laugh is for)

From the article: “We are always seeking to improve. We took a lot of that feedback on board. With every game on PC we are improving. Far Cry 3 and Assassin’s Creed III on PC were very high quality.”

That is a comment about the general quality of the game, not about DRM. And the statement is demonstrably false. AC3 works okay for some people and terribly for others. It is not "very high quality." If Ubisoft wants to improve its relationship with PC gamers it has to stop ripping them off. That's it.

rmartinezdl
02-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Lolz is this fools day or what, "AC3 was really high quality" lolz

CptPakundo
02-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Assassin's Creed 3 was actually a pretty good port.
The only problems with it was, I guess, low FPS in single player.

shadyxau
02-26-2013, 11:56 PM

... which considering this is where most people will spend their time with this game, this does not make it a pretty good port in my books.

pirate1802
02-27-2013, 12:10 PM

Oh the Iron Knee..

pirate1802
02-27-2013, 12:13 PM
On topic. Sorry I've already made up my mind. Not one more Ubisoft game on PC. I love your games Ubi, I really do but your PC support is pathetic. So I'm not buying any more PC games from you. Console all the way.

Like the saying goes.. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I've already been fooled once.