PDA

View Full Version : Come on Ubi. Fix these achievement breaking glitches.

x iBradderz x
02-22-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm sure many people on these forums have a problem at some point in the game which has glitched up and stopped them from getting 100% completion. For me it's the UFO Frontiersman mission. It's been present since the release and I still can't believe it's not been fixed. I only need to complete that mission for all achievements in the game and I can't do it.
I also know there has probably been many threads on this.
Come on Ubi. I'm sure they know about this and maybe they've said something about I just don't know.

Krayus Korianis
02-22-2013, 05:17 PM
I haven't had any problems getting 100% in any of the AC Games since AC II. However, I know that Charles Lee is notorious for 100%'ing the mission because of how fast he's going and all the soldiers firing at you.

Abeonis
02-22-2013, 08:11 PM
I haven't had any problems getting 100% in any of the AC Games since AC II. However, I know that Charles Lee is notorious for 100%'ing the mission because of how fast he's going and all the soldiers firing at you.

Chasing Charles Lee is an easy memory. Just use smoke bombs before you reach the soldiers...

Krayus Korianis
02-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Chasing Charles Lee is an easy memory. Just use smoke bombs before you reach the soldiers...
Was it easy before there were patches? I didn't think so, even with the smoke bombs.

Abeonis
02-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Was it easy before there were patches? I didn't think so, even with the smoke bombs.

First time. Day of release. Smoke bombs.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-23-2013, 12:55 AM
Seems they won't fix nothing -_-.