PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy Deluxe Edition of AC3 from these guys

Stuvious
02-21-2013, 11:05 PM
I bought Assassin's Creed 3 deluxe edition from CDkeyhouse.com and i have told them that i do not have my season pass items and they say that my version does not come with that is it possible to sell the deluxe edition without the season pass or are they selling half a product. this is the link to the game
http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/digital-download/279-assassins-creed-3-cdkey-digital-download.html

Kaldire
02-21-2013, 11:31 PM
that link is dead but says just AC3 not deluxe...

just saying..

Stuvious
02-21-2013, 11:41 PM
link is not dead their website is having problems. try again. the link may say it is only standard edition but when you get to the website it is deluxe edition

Kaldire
02-21-2013, 11:55 PM
ah i see the issue... seems this is not the season pass deluxe but the version that just came with the goodies.

odd..
notice it says nothing about SEASON PASS? nothing..

and its 40$ with season pass that would be almost double.. 70 ish..

sorry i dont think u purchased the season pass. :( its not listed on that site)

Deluxe came with battle hardened pack.. and i think thats it..

Stuvious
02-22-2013, 02:24 AM
i just finished talking to a Ubisoft support member on their facebook support page and this link should explain what should have been. https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/posts/10151494240997464?comment_id=27194847&notif_t=feed_comment

Krayus Korianis
02-22-2013, 11:03 AM
It doesn't come with the Season Pass...

Mr_Shade
02-22-2013, 11:09 AM
If it's too cheap to be true, it sometimes is...

If you purchase from a 3rd party - then you have to check very carefully you are getting what you expect - if items are not listed, then you most likely wont get them, if the product is half price..

I take it they supplied you with the download? [the season pass is normally part of that] - if they are selling ONLY the Key - then they do not have permission to do that - since companies Ubisoft supply - ALWAYS give you an official download.

As support say - the retailer is not an official one, so they may have altered the deal [by removing the season pass] to lower the price to attract customers.

The retailer is responsable for suppying what you purchased - which looking at the listing, they appear to have done - if they do not accept your complaint, you may have to purchase the season pass else where - and I suggest in future you double check before you press the buy button for your own safety.

ElleCore
02-22-2013, 11:10 AM
I'll make it a little clearer: the only Deluxe Edition that contain the Season Pass can only be found on Ubishop, Steam and GreenManGaming.

YazX_
02-22-2013, 11:31 AM
I bought Assassin's Creed 3 deluxe edition from CDkeyhouse.com and i have told them that i do not have my season pass items and they say that my version does not come with that is it possible to sell the deluxe edition without the season pass or are they selling half a product. this is the link to the game
http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/digital-download/279-assassins-creed-3-cdkey-digital-download.html

No its your fault, there are two versions of Deluxe Edition, the only Deluxe Edition that contains Season Pass are sold through Ubisoft, partners like gamestop and Steam priced at 80$/80 Euros depends on your region, other websites sell Deluxe Edition without season pass and its shown in the product description that it doesnt include it, its obvious from the price tag. the version that comes with season pass is called Ultimate Edition and priced around 50$. you should have contacted their support and asked them instead of blaming them for your fault.

Anyway, the one you bought is priced at 40$ which is considered high, you can find it around 30$ on other websites, PM me if you need any help.

Starkzard
02-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Please never buy CD Keys on sites like that again, they're shady as you don't know what they did to obtain the product as such a low price, you could be buying something that was stolen too, expending the extra cash on Steam/Uplay would have saved you some trouble.

Kaldire
02-23-2013, 09:10 AM
jep i concur