PDA

View Full Version : PC Multiplayer costumes

Epic_Stretch
02-21-2013, 11:00 PM
I took a short break from AC3 multiplayer, and on my return, there seem to be a lot more costumes around than before. The last I knew, the only 'special' or different ones were for having played Brotherhood and Revelations.

I can't seem to find general information on where to acquire them all anywhere, so I'll ask here. Have Champion packs finally come to PC? If so, I can't find them. Or have there been a lot of event costumes in my absence?

Acey5
02-21-2013, 11:08 PM
YES Champions Pack have finally come to PC. If you know the "Champions Of the Week" http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/753923-Champions-of-the-week-(2-18-to-2-24)

To buy them go to the Abstergo Store and right under "Special Offers" Champions Pack, You can buy them with 20k Abstergo Credits or Erudito Credits (Real Money)

Epic_Stretch
02-21-2013, 11:10 PM
Oh wow, this is fantastic news, thank you!

I see where they are now. Eesh. I had thought it was 20k credits for 4 costumes. But it's 20k for one? Better get Wolfpacking.

Kaldire
02-21-2013, 11:33 PM
20k lol yea thats .. well to much :P
for a cosutme but it is bragging rights i suppose.
also dont forget to log in at least once a week/day to get the creds boost and 1k free

id rather die than play another pug wolfpack.. where people just kill thinking its deathmatch.. tsk tsk.. darn console players