PDA

View Full Version : Fort Reset

the_atm
02-21-2013, 10:52 PM
So I noticed that in the latest Far Cry 3 patch notes, (I don't play it) they added the ability to reset safehouses or something and I got wondering, why can't they put that in AC3? Maybe when you do it from the options you get a voice over that says "I'm recalibrating the animus to rest the forts, just a second." That way it's still historically accurate.

and can it be base game because not all of us are going to get the DLC, I'm not for one.

Sushiglutton
02-21-2013, 11:02 PM
So I noticed that in the latest Far Cry 3 patch notes, (I don't play it) they added the ability to reset safehouses or something and I got wondering, why can't they put that in AC3? Maybe when you do it from the options you get a voice over that says "I'm recalibrating the animus to rest the forts, just a second." That way it's still historically accurate.

and can it be base game because not all of us are going to get the DLC, I'm not for one.

Was thinking the same thing when I saw the Farcry 3 announcement. Seems like a fairly easy addition that would give a lot of enjoyment for those who like the core AC gameplay.