PDA

View Full Version : Asssassin's Creed in Brazil?

SuperLoboMau 25
02-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Hey guys, here in Brazil, sometimes sites cast a hope to a game here, it's because Ubi has made good investments for brazilian public last years how subtitles and dubbing. But what do you no-brazilian guy think about this? Would you like see an Assassin climbing colonial builds (no like the ones of Boston), or perhaps fighting against a military dictatorship in 1980's decade?

Assassin_M
02-22-2013, 02:54 AM
I dont care when or where an AC game is set...

Just stay away from the end of the 19th century onward...

Rugterwyper32
02-22-2013, 03:31 AM
If it's Brazil, I'd certainly like to see it in the early 19th century, after the royalty of Portugal had to flee to Rio de Janeiro or maybe shortly afterwards during the beginnings of the Empire of Brazil. And people who didn't like the cities in this game much because of the size and scope would be glad that big crowds would make sense there.
"When King John VI returned to Portugal in 1821, Rio had almost 113,000 inhabitants and 13,500 buildings, and the town had extended both northward and southward. A year later Brazil was independent."

Will_Lucky
02-22-2013, 05:42 AM
If it's Brazil, I'd certainly like to see it in the early 19th century, after the royalty of Portugal had to flee to Rio de Janeiro or maybe shortly afterwards during the beginnings of the Empire of Brazil. And people who didn't like the cities in this game much because of the size and scope would be glad that big crowds would make sense there.
"When King John VI returned to Portugal in 1821, Rio had almost 113,000 inhabitants and 13,500 buildings, and the town had extended both northward and southward. A year later Brazil was independent."

Literally the only time period of Brazilian history I would like to see, but unfortunately it seems too soon after AC3.

BoeserBengel83
02-22-2013, 03:31 PM
I dont care when or where an AC game is set...

Just stay away from the end of the 19th century onward...

True words. We already have modern day protagonists in every AC game, we don't need a second person for the...call it "close to today" history.

AC 4 = China, with the son of Gao Yu during the era of the three kingdoms (maybe ONE addon)

AC 5 = Babylon, around the time of Nebuchadnezzar II . Showing the first "big" first war between the Templars and Assassins.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-22-2013, 05:14 PM
Hm if AC would be in Brazil, I think the best period is 1930-1945, the villain would be Getúlio Vargas, his story is perfect for AC. He was named president, but he forged a communist threat to declare martial state, then he extinguished the political parties and implemented death penalty. Could even invade domiciles and arrest, censor and exile, anything, anyone any time. The same men who collaborated with his trick deposed him, but few years later he became a president by popular election, anyway his enemies made so many pression that he commited suicide leaving a letter with this stretch: "I leave the life to enter in history." And population still cried.

ze_topazio
02-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Middle of the 20th century is too modern.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-22-2013, 07:30 PM
Middle of the 20th century is too modern.

I don't see problem in this, but the majority's will must be done.