PDA

View Full Version : watch dogs questions needed to be answered!

BLAYDEMASTAH
02-21-2013, 05:36 PM
i have few questions to ubisoft i need answers....
will you be able to fake surrender or surrender?
will you be able to buy clothes and change your outfit...or buy cars and weapons and also pimp them?
will you be able to go inside most buildings in the city?
will you be able to track phone calls or camera records?
will you be able to choose sides and make your own story?
will you be able to climb up almost every building if u find a way to do so?
will you be able to drive planes or helicopters and also hack em?
will you be able to swim and drive boats?
if there is a smart missiles or bombs...will you be able to hack them and change the target?
can you shut the lights and make places dark to sneak in or out?
will you be able to rob a bank?
is theres a parachute?
will you be able to forum a group of hackers and help you out with missions or something like in saint row 3?
will you be able to call the cops and make them catch a criminal or something?

when watch dogs will update there own site and make a forums there? this forums is too confusing for me it needs updates to make it simple!
if anyone have a question or answer please post id like to know whats in your head or share your knowledge

BLAYDEMASTAH
02-21-2013, 10:06 PM
bump, is theres anyone who looks at forums here or what o.o

FragOutSTL
02-21-2013, 11:49 PM
I think you won't get any info until a interview.

Mr_Shade
02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
indeed all questions that can be answered will be when the game starts gearing up.

There will also be a community developer who will be active on the forums, answering questions ;)

Hurricane43
02-22-2013, 02:40 PM
indeed all questions that can be answered will be when the game starts gearing up.

There will also be a community developer who will be active on the forums, answering questions ;)

Sounds great Mush, thanks. As a suggestion maybe have one topic pinned for a Q and A for the community to ask and be answered by devs around E3. I have this as a moderator on another forum. I can gather the most asked Q's throughout the topic.

Mr_Shade
02-22-2013, 02:44 PM
Sounds great Mush, thanks. As a suggestion maybe have one topic pinned for a Q and A for the community to ask and be answered by devs around E3. I have this as a moderator on another forum. I can gather the most asked Q's throughout the topic.
That's what we will normally do ;)

At present - we have to wait for the Com Dev to to be announced, so he is able to answer those questions in a timely manner otherwise people will get frustrated.

Ps, I'm not Mush ;)

Hurricane43
02-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Not Mush noted. Blames it on the iphone screen :)

Thanks for the reply Shade. Tell UbiNik i say hello. He likes my twitter name.

VaasCARV3R
02-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Mr_Shade, can you say how long the game is in development if you know, of course. I'm just curious. ;)

Sushiglutton
02-22-2013, 08:33 PM
That's what we will normally do ;)

At present - we have to wait for the Com Dev to to be announced, so he is able to answer those questions in a timely manner otherwise people will get frustrated.

Ps, I'm not Mush ;)

Sweet, I can't wait! I'm super curious about tons of things :)!

shamit001
02-23-2013, 07:46 AM
haha also - will you be able to swim and drive boats?

BLAYDEMASTAH
02-23-2013, 10:06 PM
added :P