PDA

View Full Version : Just bought game and now I want to buy DLC but which one?

dontpouroverme
02-20-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm new to the game and only want to buy one of the DLC packages. Which one would be recommended over the other? I'm looking to play multiplayer/online, so I don't care for campaign stuff. Thanks for your help and suggestions!

JustHatched
02-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Depends, if you are just wanting a few extra guns go with arctic strike, but if you are wanting to play the dlc maps you should get both arctic & khyber to increase your chances of finding a game using them.

ln_l3loolvl
02-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Or you could get the Raven Strike if you want some extra campaign missions. I hear it's ok and difficulty is higher.

Artic is a must in my opinion if you are truly going to get into the game, for the weapons.

Khyber is ok but it's so hard to find matches unless it's conflict at peak hours.

PublicVermin
02-21-2013, 01:07 AM
Arctic Strike all the way if you are into MP. It's the onlty one thats worth it at this point simply for the guns. Also, if you want mroe SP, get Raven. Stay away from Khyber, though, maps only with dead lobbies.

dontpouroverme
02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks to all those who responded, your help is appreciated. Sounds like arctic strike but possibly both if they are a reasonable rate, I'm having a hard time consistently getting matches so we'll see. Thanks again!!!

tommy022483
02-22-2013, 03:57 AM
both or you won't find a match

reaper1032
02-22-2013, 09:17 AM
DONT BUY JUST ONE OR YOULL REGRET IT!! Buying just one or the other is a terrible idea you will never find a matchs by searching for 1 dlc's maps. However if you buy both and search pref under both dlcs rather than 1 you WILL find a match there are a lot more people playing on those

dontpouroverme
02-23-2013, 01:22 AM
I ended up getting both DLC's for the multiplayer. @ reaper1032 & tommy022483, you are correct, it was MUCH easier getting match. As a new player to the game, the community's help is greatly appreciated!