PDA

View Full Version : Multiscreen support

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Can you guys in future make multiscreen support???
It is gonna looks like cockpit using more monitors.

thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Can you guys in future make multiscreen support???
It is gonna looks like cockpit using more monitors.

thanks

Corvaxlev
09-04-2012, 09:10 PM
I have an issue with multiscreen. I use two monitor, like running different stuff on seconderi monitor. Everithing is fine till I did change to an other application. Then when I go back to full screen mode, the mouse did not recognize the end of the screen, and I can go out from the gamescreen with the mouse icon. So I can't move on the map or the battlemap to that side where the other screen is. Only able to navigate with keyboard navigation. :(

Tully__
09-05-2012, 01:29 AM
I have an issue with multiscreen. I use two monitor, like running different stuff on seconderi monitor. Everithing is fine till I did change to an other application. Then when I go back to full screen mode, the mouse did not recognize the end of the screen, and I can go out from the gamescreen with the mouse icon. So I can't move on the map or the battlemap to that side where the other screen is. Only able to navigate with keyboard navigation. :(
I think you're in the wrong forum, your interest seems to be for Might & Magic and this post is in the IL2 forums.