PDA

View Full Version : Word is spreading online to NOT purchase Far Cry 3/Ubisoft games

jLoh
02-20-2013, 12:24 AM
Just a simple Google search pulls up how many threads there are online about this game crashing on the PC and your lack of responsiveness to fix issues.

Ubisoft: Do you plan on releasing a patch to fix this issue? You already have multiple threads open on your own forum: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/737157-Far-Cry-3-Crashes-after-every-MP-game-PC/page7

PsykoKiwi
02-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Short answer, No.

Butcherbird59
02-20-2013, 02:16 AM
You can't fix overclocking related problems with any patch - how to tell apart?

crassess
02-20-2013, 03:44 AM
You can't fix overclocking related problems with any patch - how to tell apart?

I have no overclock yet i have the same problem?, multiplayer crashes my system after every single match, some times i make it to a match and a half then it crashes to desktop or the entire system so i have to restart every single time..

I can play coop and sp as long as i want without issues so it's obvious that you don't play multiplayer as you would know about the constant dropping/host migration/crash to desktop/system crashes/long loading time etc

Butcherbird59
02-20-2013, 03:57 AM
I know there are some MP problems, I never said FC3 is perfect, but the world would be much happier (in general) without overclockers, no?

crassess
02-20-2013, 04:36 AM
Not necessarily, without overclockers pushing the hardware to its limits, hardware manufacturers wouldn't need to try to give us better performing hardware and it would also slow down the need to innovate.