PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington - Better story?

lior130
02-19-2013, 09:45 PM
Hi, I just finish the first episode of the DLC and I must say... MUCH BETTER THEN THE MAIN STORY!!
just everything is better, it's a shame that the dlc is more fun then the main assasin's creed 3
for me assasin's creed 3 is a huge disappointment.. ubisoft you have restore my faith in you :)

SgtkilljoyNL
02-19-2013, 10:17 PM
lior130, could you hand us the downloadable link please?

Nikki_Heat
02-19-2013, 10:50 PM
HE DONT NEED, me to are done with the dlc, i think its a good dlc but way to short:-)

Tim_Skijwalker
02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
HE DONT NEED, me to are done with the dlc, i think its a good dlc but way to short:-)

how long is it?

Nikki_Heat
02-20-2013, 12:24 AM
30min and there is alots of video u need to see between gaming....

ElleCore
02-20-2013, 12:29 AM

Maybe you should stop rushing it.. I've been playing for an hour and a bit now and haven't finished it.

Anduril79
02-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Don't forget this is the first part of a 3-part series so it might look better once all 3 parts are played together. I'm still ticked that we don't get the Benidict Arnold DLC, that's a big deal in terms of American history of the war!

medavroog
02-20-2013, 05:37 AM
Hi, I just finish the first episode of the DLC and I must say... MUCH BETTER THEN THE MAIN STORY!!
just everything is better, it's a shame that the dlc is more fun then the main assasin's creed 3
for me assasin's creed 3 is a huge disappointment.. ubisoft you have restore my faith in you :)

Well, I do agree the DLC is much more enjoyable than the Main Game; however, I will not claim the DLC Storyline is better than the Main Storyline because the DLC is not yet complete...I have to see the whole story in order to judge which is better. Nevertheless, from the current story offered in the first episode of the DLC, I like the sound of it as well as where it is headed. UbiSoft made a few mistakes in writing the Main Storyline that made a lot players upset, it seems UbiSoft realised this error and is trying to fix the storyline in the DLC...let's see shall this be able to win back the fans.

On the side-note..."Wolf Cloak"...hell yeah!!!

YazX_
02-21-2013, 01:25 PM

its about 4 hours if you go for 100% Sync on all missions and optional ones, in addition to complete achievements. i think its pretty fair for a DLC, so in each DLC 3-4 hours, 3 of them adds like 10-12 hours of gameplay which is IMO fair enough.

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 09:01 AM
huh 4 WHAT?

no

i mean to a beginner player maybe
i ran through it in less than an hour my 2nd time
first time was just under 90 min without skipping cuts and getting 100% sync but ive been playing ac for .. well ever..

still stuck for achievement on 25 kills cloaked... im now over 9k kills grr

personally i love this dlcs story.. and again it probably was the only reason it got pushed and started.. its a great idea, just bad presentation and application
hope they learn like most who do episodic stuff, what to change or not to next ep.

the luster of the last kill was more like relief the game dlc was over, but even then 4 hours? you running in deep snow the whole game? Stick to the ttreeeesss!
hehe
id say its about 1-3 hours of play.. avg about 2 hours, if you are experienced .. beginners might find trouble in early quests but be ok later when cloak is ready,
but skipping cuts and running around without 100% sync (which really isnt much extra time this dlc as chest dont count and the npcs for all quests are OVERABUNDANT)
only thing even holding people up was the cannon mission and maybe the memory syncs...
but even then

i couldnt even be tired and get a good 4 hours out of the dlc, but yea i do play ac lots, so its hard to tell, rounding down to half 2 hours at cap 3 imo
3x3 9 hours .. its just ok for dlc.. just hope the others hold a bit more .. side challenge.. maybe 1-2 extra missions maybe CANOOOOE WARRS :P haha sorry