PDA

View Full Version : The End - Is that it? (definite Spoiler)

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 03:36 PM
So after fighting waves and waves of nasty, evil, vicious sand monsters, you finally get to the end and have to fight the old man with the cough. He flings a few look-e-likies at you which you can easily block and counter-attack without much damage. So then you knock the old guy on to the balcony and after knocking him down you just whack him out without any resistance at all.

Well, is that it? Is there another, awesome, jaw-dropping fight that I'm missing by killing him so easily?

Superb game though.

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 03:36 PM
So after fighting waves and waves of nasty, evil, vicious sand monsters, you finally get to the end and have to fight the old man with the cough. He flings a few look-e-likies at you which you can easily block and counter-attack without much damage. So then you knock the old guy on to the balcony and after knocking him down you just whack him out without any resistance at all.

Well, is that it? Is there another, awesome, jaw-dropping fight that I'm missing by killing him so easily?

Superb game though.

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 06:27 AM
Nope, I did the same as you. This isn't the only game where the final boss has been incredibly easy or a bit of a disappointment...I wasn't disappointed, though; I kind of expected an easy ending.

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Excellent game, truth to tell, I was glad there was no biggi at the end.

Any idea on how to unlock the extras?

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:21 PM
You guys have to remember the vizier is sick and dying from what I gathered watching the beginning of the scenes...thats why he wanted the dagger....so he didnt have much power left at the end of the game...and killing him a couple times over was a pain in the butt...I wanted him to die quickly!

FOR the hidden games..search the threads..they are here on how to unlock them...

PG.

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 03:16 AM
What I thought was odd is nowhere in the game does it tell you that the sands of time can actually make you immortal. The only things that hint at it are the Vizier's last words and him telling the prince he can be immortal and powerful. I only knew about it beforehand because I read up on the game and its story before buying. heh...

but yah, as persiasgirl said, he was sick and dying anyway...