PDA

View Full Version : Ac3 Delivery Request

DespEradoS1511
02-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah so i did my research to see if anyone was having the same problem, but that didn't help much.

I'm having some trouble finding the guys who gave the requests. When i went to Connor's Inventory, i found out that certain items were labeled as delivery request's items (i.e: it said South Boston Items when i moved to Beaver Pelts). So i assume that i haven't finished that request. By that logic, i still have Troy's Wood and South Boston (which explains the 32% completion in the Database)
Well, the requests don't appear on the logbook (obviously). I searched for the specific locations, went there, and apparently no one was there.
The 32% is just killing me...

Zyrex300
05-29-2013, 02:31 AM
I have got the same problem.... it's killing me too :(

cmrggamer
05-29-2013, 03:21 AM
So, you went to all of these locations and couldn't find the guys with the delivery prompt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbByVujBmaU

dianest
05-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the confirmationhttp://gawab.anvtech.com/4.jpg

timpbader
05-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Delivery Requests
I know this isn't the cleanest word file but it's what I have.
Delivery Requests are a nightmare! Considering you have to run to the spot on the map to get them. There are 8!

In case your one of those people that has a 0% tile for Courier missions completed need not worry.You need to get three delivery quests in one area for 32% another for 66% and one more for 100% once you do the worst is behind you I think..
Feel free to post locations and items as you find them.
New york

North New York- It is near the fort on the top right of the map. Down by the piers the delivery guy should be standing under a sign that says The Crown. It's likely this part of the map will be blurry so you might need to uncover it manually.

Delivery Items:
Cough Syrup - 1
Eye Drops - 1
Pomade - 1
All-Purpose Remedy - 1
Stomach Remedy - 1 Under Medication. You will need 4 things.

1.) Level 1 Lyle.
2.) Glass Bottles
3.)Catnip
4.)Charcoal
East New York-In the streets right of a fast travel station.(The Fast Travel Station is a bit to the right)
1. Ale - 3
2. Cider - 2
3. Spirits - 2
4. Tea - 2
5. Deer Jerky - 2
West New York-On The Docks near two barrels. To the very left of the map.It's a bit across from the fort.

Delivery Items:
Salt - 1
Venison - 5
Hare Meat - 5
Elk Meat - 5
Bread - 2

Frontier

Lexington- Just south of the store, fast travel and tavern.

Delivery Items:
Bear Pelt - 3
Wolf Pelt - 5
Beaver Teeth - 5
Bobcat Pelt - 3
Cougar Pelt - 3

Valley Forge- Behind the spike camp that GW was at there should a rotating wheel and next to it is a small house the go is down by the water next to the house.

Delivery Items:
Bear Grease - 1
Deer Marrow - 3
Rabbit's Foot - 5
Elk Heart - 1
Fox Tail - 1

Troy's Woods-

Northeast corner of the region. In picture above.. located at the Connor icon.

Bear Claws [3]
Bobcat Claws [3]
Wolf Fangs [3]
Cougar Fangs [3]
Elk Antlers [3]

Boston
Central Boston- Straight up from the General store there.

Paper [3]
Hair Accessory [2]
Toy Dolls [2]

To make a Toy Doll you need three 3 things.'It is under themiscellaneoussection.
1.)A level 2 Ellen. Wool and Dyes.
Golden Rings [1]
Soap [2]
South Boston-
Directly north of a fast travel point(East Fields Travel Point)

Racoon Pelt [5]
Deer Pelt [5]
Beaver Pelt [5]
Buttons [2]
Fox Pelt [3]
North Boston-Demons don't exist, and neither does this mission. There are only 2 Delivery Requests in Boston, Central Boston and South Boston. Once you complete those 2 you get another 33% completion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJlin7deq0