PDA

View Full Version : [Help] AC3 Washington tyranny issue

SkullHead-
02-13-2013, 09:48 PM
I bought the Deluxe edition of the game does not that entitle me to all DLC? when i try to click to play the alternate story it tells me DLC not found anyone else have this problem?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 10:03 PM
It`s not released yet

GalakFyarr
02-14-2013, 12:43 PM
release date is 19th of february, the 12 february patch was just to prepare for it (and fix some stuff).

YazX_
02-14-2013, 01:15 PM
yah as they said, but season pass owners should get it 1 week earlier before release, and that was yesterday, i guess it is a lie and we will not get it before release date.

Acey5
02-14-2013, 01:33 PM
yah as they said, but season pass owners should get it 1 week earlier before release, and that was yesterday, i guess it is a lie and we will not get it before release date.

They didnt lie about it. If you have read a little more about the season pass: Get Early Access – Season Pass owners will get access to the first DLC one week before other gamers, that means if you have Standard and not Deluxe Edition (Me) and got the season pass you should get the very "First" DLC The Hidden Secrets Pack one week earlier.

YazX_
02-14-2013, 02:28 PM
They didnt lie about it. If you have read a little more about the season pass: Get Early Access – Season Pass owners will get access to the first DLC one week before other gamers, that means if you have Standard and not Deluxe Edition (Me) and got the season pass you should get the very "First" DLC The Hidden Secrets Pack one week earlier.

oh, they only meant the hidden secrets pack which is already included in DDE version and useless. ok thx for pointing this out.