PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Black Widow - How is your playing career coming along???

CrazedRacer
02-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Most of us probably remember that one of our illustrious mods, Black Widow, got a guitar a few months back... But there has been no progress reports... So, how goes it, BW?

Pancho X1
02-13-2013, 11:44 PM
really? that's cool. is there a pic of her axe somewhere? Yeah, I'd like to know about the progress.

Black_Widow9
02-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Oh dear! Well thank you for asking! I let a friend borrow it because I wanted him to see how awesome it was so he would buy it. I've been thinking about it lately so I really need to get it back! Before I did that I was doing pretty well for never having played I think. I found it pretty amazing that it was even possible. I've played different instruments but never guitar. :D

CrazedRacer
02-16-2013, 01:12 AM
Yeah - I owned guitars and plinked around on them for years... But it was an eye opening experience the first time I played "Satisfaction" and actually leveled some stuff up. It was like "Holy s..t... I'm playing songs!!!" You gotta get back into it. We're expecting videos and stuff! ;)

ZumaRocks
02-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Yeah, c'mon, get the guitar back, then Div IV in the challenges,

Black_Widow9
02-20-2013, 01:44 AM
Alright I stole my game back!!!! I will starting playing again. ;)