PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates Activation Key?

Lalalalaaaa
02-12-2013, 04:42 PM
First off I know there is already a thread about the website but its just so long that finding any valuable info there is a mission in itself.

So does anyone know how to get a key? Why did they close it off like that? It seems kind of unfair. Also I saw mentions of puzzles and stuff from the site? I used to check up on it everyday but because of school and work I didnt get a chance to visit the site for awhile, so I was just wondering if there was any valuable info in the puzzles for those of you who did complete it.

andreja110s
02-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Yes, it´s unfair, but we can´t do anything about it.

They have a criteria for choosing people which get the key, but they won´t tell us. The only thing you can do is to hit the ´Request key´ button and hope they choose you.

I probably know why I won´t get the key- I´m not 18 yet xD So this is probably one of the reasons some people don´t get the key.

lasha7716
02-12-2013, 05:30 PM
will theu contact me with negative or only email me if answer is positive?

Lalalalaaaa
02-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Does anyone know whats currently going on on the site? Anyone have the activiation key and using the site and willing to share whats happening? I just found the puzzle stuff on the wiki but I'm curious about whats happening now.

andreja110s
02-12-2013, 05:33 PM
will theu contact me with negative or only email me if answer is positive?

If you are one of the lucky ones that will get the key, you should get an e-mail

Does anyone know whats currently going on on the site? Anyone have the activiation key and using the site and willing to share whats happening? I just found the puzzle stuff on the wiki but I'm curious about whats happening now.

If I remember correctly they are not allowed to share anything...

Lalalalaaaa
02-12-2013, 05:43 PM
If I remember correctly they are not allowed to share anything...

..... :-| of course they arent. This sucks

andreja110s
02-12-2013, 05:51 PM
..... :-| of course they arent. This sucks

I know... I hope the page will be up soon...

EscoBlades
02-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi,

At the moment, we are not giving out any more access keys to AC Initiates. however, if you did request a key and didn't receive one as part of the first wave of invites, then you WILL get one at a later date. There is currently no guarantee when that will be though.

Hope that helps.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Hi,

At the moment, we are not giving out any more access keys to AC Initiates. however, if you did request a key and didn't receive one as part of the first wave of invites, then you WILL get one at a later date. There is currently no guarantee when that will be though.

Hope that helps.
You mean the first week or the first day?

EscoBlades
02-12-2013, 06:26 PM
You mean the first week or the first day?

If you requested a key at any time, you will get one at a later date.

Vex_Assassin
02-12-2013, 11:55 PM
I probably know why I won´t get the key- I´m not 18 yet xD So this is probably one of the reasons some people don´t get the key.

I'm 20 and I didn't get a key so I don't think that's the criteria ...

SaintPerkele
02-13-2013, 12:31 AM
Supercool Alpha-Tester here. Yup, we're not allowed to share anything, but be assured that so far you are not missing much content in terms of story development. Just some cool new features here and there.

andreja110s
02-13-2013, 11:45 AM
I'm 20 and I didn't get a key so I don't think that's the criteria ...

I meant that you are automatically out if you are not 18. If you are 18 or older, there is another criteria.

TannyJAuditore
05-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi,

Hope that helps.

I read in another post that the users are chosen at random? I mean...you said we'll get it at some point. Straight after I heard news about this key thingamajig, I requested one. This was so many months ago. A few of my friends got it straight away. I swear it's been over 3 months now. It is rather unfair that even some of the first wave of requests haven't gotten the keys yet! Anything?

EscoBlades
05-03-2013, 03:17 PM
I read in another post that the users are chosen at random? I mean...you said we'll get it at some point. Straight after I heard news about this key thingamajig, I requested one. This was so many months ago. A few of my friends got it straight away. I swear it's been over 3 months now. It is rather unfair that even some of the first wave of requests haven't gotten the keys yet! Anything?

Hi,

There was, and continues to be criteria for key distribution. Also, this continues to happen in batches at various points. More keys are due to go out soon, so all i can suggest is to keep an eye out for them in your Uplay registered email accounts.

I hope this helps :)

Dragon_Kings_1
11-15-2013, 05:17 AM
I got an email to join the initiates thin but my wife deleted it after I told her not to how do I apply for a activation key now??

tkarenko
11-15-2013, 08:40 AM
I got an email to join the initiates thin but my wife deleted it after I told her not to how do I apply for a activation key now??

Have you tried visiting the website recently?

Mr_Shade
11-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi, The website is open for new sign ups - just sign in and away you go ;)