PDA

View Full Version : Haytham Story DLC Instead of ToWK

RinoTheBouncer
02-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey Everyone,
I'm not being pessimistic here nor saying that ToKW isn't significant or anything. I really hope it will have more meaning than being just dream or a what-if story. Everyone says it's "Non Canon" while I think no, it can be very canon since AC has always played with history and turned Conspiracy Theories into facts so what if this turns out to be true that George Washington's story isn't the same as we're told and someone somehow rewrote history for some purpose?

Anyway, let's say that it's a dream or a what-if story that has nothing to do with the events of the game, in that case I think it would've been better to release DLC about Haytham's story instead of this. Many many people loved Haytham and admired his perspective which is totally different from Cesare or Al Mualim and the rest. I think a story as him before the events of ACIII would've been great. How he was young, how he trained or some previous missions and victories that he achieved before he entered the Opera House.

Or let's just say such thing gets released AFTER ToKW series are over which I doubt since they wanna get ready for a new game already.

What do y'all think?

Assassin_M
02-11-2013, 09:31 AM
A DLC with Haytham would be impossible...they`d turn it into a full game.

Before AC III he was in London...They`d have to make an entire city just for Haytham...Meh...I say another game independent from AC III

RinoTheBouncer
02-11-2013, 09:35 AM
A DLC with Haytham would be impossible...they`d turn it into a full game.

Before AC III he was in London...They`d have to make an entire city just for Haytham...Meh...I say another game independent from AC III

You do have a great point here but I thought something small, maybe as series just like ToWK. But do you think they'll make a new game for Haytham? something like Brotherhood and Revelations but this time with the father not Connor... It would be good but depends on what Haytham's backstory has to offer. Is there much to mention in a whole game?

Assassin_M
02-11-2013, 09:40 AM
You do have a great point here but I thought something small, maybe as series just like ToWK. But do you think they'll make a new game for Haytham? something like Brotherhood and Revelations but this time with the father not Connor... It would be good but depends on what Haytham's backstory has to offer. Is there much to mention in a whole game?
Much ?? Mate...there`s A LOT.. xD

Haytham was all over the planet..He went to Syria, Egypt, Turkey, Netherlands (I think ? I`m sure it was somewhere near there) and believe me there`s a lot of juicy adventures there...

The search for his sister, his training, his templar expeditions....There`s too much for a DLC

RinoTheBouncer
02-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Much ?? Mate...there`s A LOT.. xD

Haytham was all over the planet..He went to Syria, Egypt, Turkey, Netherlands (I think ? I`m sure it was somewhere near there) and believe me there`s a lot of juicy adventures there...

The search for his sister, his training, his templar expeditions....There`s too much for a DLC

Then this could be the new game, man!

I mean, it's only smart to bring it up now if they ever wanted to bring it up. I mean I don't see them making the story of Giovanni or Umar anytime in the future even though both had a lot of adventures but Haytham -As you said- had a huge, rich history and he explored various places so why not?

poptartz20
02-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Somebody should read Forsaken! He really could have a whole game! I could see a ACR type thing happening... Connor reading his fathers journal, and we get to play as Haytham. Yet there are still Connor missions that sum up the rest of his story. BAM. End of Connor games everyone is happy! We move on to AC4!

Assassin_M
02-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Then this could be the new game, man!

I mean, it's only smart to bring it up now if they ever wanted to bring it up. I mean I don't see them making the story of Giovanni or Umar anytime in the future even though both had a lot of adventures but Haytham -As you said- had a huge, rich history and he explored various places so why not?
Umar and Giovanni didn't have as large of roles as Haytham in one of the games..I don't think they should be compared..

I do hope for a Haytham game. He was very well received by everyone....From what I read in the Novel, if done right, his could be an awesome story

RinoTheBouncer
02-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Umar and Giovanni didn't have as large of roles as Haytham in one of the games..I don't think they should be compared..

I do hope for a Haytham game. He was very well received by everyone....From what I read in the Novel, if done right, his could be an awesome story

It definitely would. London is one of the places people desired (along with France and Japan) so I guess this is a story ready to be done.