PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Are Huge Jerks, Put ALL My Pivots In the Frontier

Yoshack Fyre84
02-10-2013, 12:33 AM
So this end of game pivot hunting is THE WORST. At least if they were in New York or Boston I have a ton of Fast Travel points to make it faster. But for some reason all you jerks at Ubisoft made it so all my pivots except ONE in New York are in the freaking FRONTIER!!!!!! Hardly any Fast Travel locations AND THE PLACE IS HUUUUUUUUGE!!!! I can be right on top of one and not see it. I'm glad to hear the NEXT Assassin's Creed is being done by a company besides Ubisoft. You guys are total A-Holes who make thing unnecessarily complicated and difficult. I hope you all choke on your next meal.

Gil_217
02-10-2013, 12:37 AM
The good ol' pivots!

To this day, I still don't know how I managed to collect all of them except one, the last, without any aid, I just bumped into them.

SixKeys
So this end of game pivot hunting is THE WORST. At least if they were in New York or Boston I have a ton of Fast Travel points to make it faster. But for some reason all you jerks at Ubisoft made it so all my pivots except ONE in New York are in the freaking FRONTIER!!!!!! Hardly any Fast Travel locations AND THE PLACE IS HUUUUUUUUGE!!!! I can be right on top of one and not see it. I'm glad to hear the NEXT Assassin's Creed is being done by a company besides Ubisoft. You guys are total A-Holes who make thing unnecessarily complicated and difficult. I hope you all choke on your next meal.

Lol, the Pivots are placed by other players, not Ubisoft. So blame the fans for trolling you and putting all of them in the Frontier. ;)

Assassin_M
See ? This is why I rage at people...Did I ever rage at a nice person asking politely for help ?? Did I ? never...

But this amazing specimen right here...Not only are you whiny, but you`re Ignorant....Lemme blow up your bubble, sonny:)

Ubisoft is still making the next game
http://www.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/obama-laughing.jpg

and the ones putting the Pivots are players, Not Ubisoft

http://mittromneycentral.com/uploads/Obama-Laughing.jpg

abcdelm45084
02-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Weird alot of people seems to have problems with this but they worked flawless for me. I also only had 3-4 in the frontier rest in the citys but maybe i was just lucky.

Turul.
02-10-2013, 06:13 AM

I sincerely despise people like you, who give gamers such a bad reputation. you come in here an belittle an entire company because of one tiny feature that you didn't agree with. You're an entitled petulant child and your parents should have never bought you the game in the first place. Ubisoft doesn't need "fans" like you, so be gone and good riddance.

IWGCJoeCool
02-10-2013, 03:19 PM
when it was all over and the Pivot Point stuff presented, it was Huh? Why? & for What purpose? i gave up trying to make sense of it and only understood how the placements were done by other players. i couldnt figure out how to successfully position them to indicate where others might be. for my part, i put them close to Frontier Fast Travel spots, and quickly just figured i would blunder into them. i got the last of them pretty quickly, and didnt much bother with the Animus Hacks anyway. it was fun for about 5 minutes. this addition to the game dumbfounds me, and there was nothing similar in any of the other games. this reminds me of Desmond's Journey in Revelations...serves no real purpose, and doesnt utilize any gameplay method we knew. all the background stuff was pretty well put forth in the dialogs with William M. during AC3.

JC

UrDeviant1
02-10-2013, 06:10 PM
I saw a video of a guy trying to get a pivot that someone planted in an NPC's house, halfway through the animation where you jump through their window and out the other side. It was on a table and there was no way he could get it xD
Be glad you aren't him.

Mr_Shade
02-10-2013, 06:12 PM
and...

I think this thread is done...