PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 and the French Nuclear atomic agency

MasterAssasin84
02-09-2013, 07:13 PM
I have stumbled across a very interesting article detailing dates and development ideas, interesting it states that ubi have pulled in the french Nuclear Atomic agency to assist with the production which raises questions on the direction the game will take , please understand that these are not concrete facts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-assassin-s-creed-4-will-start-development-france-this-january-debut-2015

dAnNyKiLlZ
02-09-2013, 09:51 PM
yeah.. after seeing this I'm pretty much convinced that one of the games is going to be taking place in France.
Now I know they've said that another AC will come out in either 2014/2015 (not sure due to all the conflicting articles i've read)
but do you think they're gonna release another AC this year, 2013?? or did they say they aren't going to?

MasterAssasin84
02-09-2013, 09:55 PM
well from what ubi said in their financial report it will arrive the fiscal year of 2014 but that could be when we start seeing all the commercials and gameplay trailers so this game could actually well be delivered in 2015 !!

Turul.
02-10-2013, 06:23 AM
seeing as the next game is to be release this year, and that the french agency is ONLY helping with the engine, not the game, this isn't any indication of when and where the next title will take place.

did you even read the article?

this discussion has already taken place here.