PDA

View Full Version : My assassins creed story.

SupremePrince
02-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Hi everyone,

1st time posting long time creed fan.

Before the anouncement of AC4 and after finishing the game I started having an idea for a AC4 story.

The other day I started typing it up and I have a synopsis I would like to share with you all.

Its a rough draft and there will be spelling mistakes and punctuation errors but it is only a work in progress.

Ill post it in a few minutes and I hope you like it.

I would love your feed back.

SupremePrince
02-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Synopsis

The year is 2162.
Juno rules earth and has allowed the human race to advance but at a cost.
The Templars have grown in numbers and are in every country, they still run the world but under Junos law. They are known as loyalists.
The human race no longer has free will and are slaves to Juno, doing her bidding.
She allows the humans 1 month every 2 years to have to them selves and rejoyce life, this is called requiem.
But this year will be junos last.
You are Sicarius a decendant of Clay Kaczmarek (subject 16) and you are an Assassin.
You have 1 month to excicute a plan which has been in the works under strict secracy since the last requiem.
Using a hacked P.A. (Personal Animus) which is in the homes of 60% of the world you were able to gain the knowledge of altire, ezio and connor by using Desmond Miles as a stepping stone.
You still need more abilitys and you will have to jorney to another ancestors memorys to gain them.
The future of the human race is down to you.
Will you succeed or fail?

Assassin_M
02-09-2013, 02:31 AM
It`s pretty decent. just needs some more original ideas...

I also dislike the Idea of Templars working under Juno. It`s unrealistic and goes against Templar goals....That`s just how see it.

another thing, too far into the future. almost 200 years ?? Meh..not really..

Apart from those things, it`s pretty decent...:)

DarthEzio55
02-09-2013, 02:49 AM
It`s pretty decent. just needs some more original ideas...

I also dislike the Idea of Templars working under Juno. It`s unrealistic and goes against Templar goals....That`s just how see it.

another thing, too far into the future. almost 200 years ?? Meh..not really..

Apart from those things, it`s pretty decent...:)

Goes against Templar goals? I thought they wanted the world to be put under control and have peace throughout. So letting Juno take control allows that,right?

Assassin_M
02-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Goes against Templar goals? I thought they wanted the world to be put under control and have peace throughout. So letting Juno take control allows that,right?
Nope. THEY want to be in control....Not let some stupid first civ ***** take control....

DarthEzio55
02-09-2013, 02:54 AM
oh, i thought that they don't care whos in charge, as long the world is in control, they're happy.
So i wonder if the Assassins and Templars might finally team up against Juno.

AdamPearce
02-09-2013, 03:02 AM
stupid first civ ***** take control....

You make me smile. It's not like they had millenars of advanced technology, ruled the world for million years and perfectly controls the PoE...

For the Fiction, well, I don't even think Juno would uses Templars to controle humanity. First because she doesn't need them, and second she is way to racist to let a human help her. Another point, I don't think that Juno would actually let the human have a house. They probably lives in the mines to rebuild Juno empire, etc. A slaves don'T have a Animus, he has nothing at all.

Assassin_M
02-09-2013, 03:50 AM
You make me smile. It's not like they had millenars of advanced technology, ruled the world for million years and perfectly controls the PoE...

For the Fiction, well, I don't even think Juno would uses Templars to controle humanity. First because she doesn't need them, and second she is way to racist to let a human help her. Another point, I don't think that Juno would actually let the human have a house. They probably lives in the mines to rebuild Juno empire, etc. A slaves don'T have a Animus, he has nothing at all.
We don't know for how long they ruled the world and without their technology, they`re useless and weak...They`re not gods.....Their Artifacts are spread all over the world. Juno`s going to have a hard time finding them all....she`s just ONE Woman....how long will it take her to find at least one of the pieces ?? Oh wait.....there`s Desmond`s Apple...But still, they`re useless without their Artifacts, and now, more people are growing immunity to the Artifacts AND have the ability to control it...So. a few thousand humans effed up a couple thousand of First Civ Humans....She`s just one first Civ Woman.....Meh we`ll do fine

SupremePrince
02-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts on my idea.
I think ill still keep writing it and have it as fan fiction because it takes a different direction.

But if you haven't read it yet then please do the more feed back the better.