PDA

View Full Version : Ticket support.

DJSPOOK
02-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Can i just say after having problems with AC 3 corrupt and lost save data with this game, your ticket support is pure junk, 40 hours put into this game and it cannot be fixed, so i asked for some sort of discount for my next game purchase and just got fobbed off, way to go ubisoft you have just lost a loyal customer.:mad:

Ferrith
02-08-2013, 11:48 PM
If you want to keep your saves locally on your PC uncheck the "Enable Cloud Save Synchronization" in the Uplay Settings.

YazX_
02-09-2013, 12:28 AM
so i asked for some sort of discount for my next game purchase and just got fobbed off

hahahahhaahhahahhahhaha

DJSPOOK
02-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Well first the cloud sync does not work, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't cloud save supposed to keep your game saves say for example after a format etc, all it was i logged on to uplay and 69% of my game had vanished, Ubisoft have done nothing to fix this problem.:mad:

DJSPOOK
02-09-2013, 12:31 AM
hahahahhaahhahahhahhaha

lol no chance of getting a discount then from ubisoft, they just take your money and run.

YazX_
02-09-2013, 12:41 AM
that was the reason on why i laughed, you seriously thought they would give you a discount because you lost your saves?!

if your whole game lost, they would not even care to reply, so how about asking them for a discount?!?

LOL

DJSPOOK
02-13-2013, 04:03 AM
that was the reason on why i laughed, you seriously thought they would give you a discount because you lost your saves?!

if your whole game lost, they would not even care to reply, so how about asking them for a discount?!?

LOL

It's ok man, ubisoft won't ever get a penny from myself again for any games, support have bombed me off and i have to call head office they say, are they for real or just trolling me, pathetic support Ubisoft you should be ashamed of yourselves.