PDA

View Full Version : Help please about the battle hardend pack

AwesomeGuyX
02-08-2013, 04:47 PM
when i put the serial in to the game it says you must install the DLC to acces the DLC content what do i do ?? please help

shadyxau
02-08-2013, 11:32 PM
when i put the serial in to the game it says you must install the DLC to acces the DLC content what do i do ?? please help

I think you are supposed to download the content from the "Extras > Additional Content" option in the main menu of the game.

This doesn't work for me (and many others) however, and I am still waiting 4 months later for Ubisoft to give me the DLC I paid for (eg. season pass), and after contacting support they are blaming everyone else (with answers ranging from "not available in your region (yet my game validated the pass) and bought from an illegitimate reseller (again, false)) but themselves and their horrible software (uPlay/AC3) and ignoring my ticket for over 3 weeks.

Good luck getting your content if you can't get it from the Additional Content menu. You will need it!!!

Personally, I (and many others) are sick of dealing with this nonsense and am currently seeking a refund and legal advice.

Black_Widow9
02-09-2013, 05:02 AM
You need to contact the retailer you purchased it from if you did not receive a link in your email to download the DLC. Please let us know if you have any other questions.