PDA

View Full Version : Next AC

OddieTheGrouch
02-08-2013, 04:15 AM
If the next Assassin's creed isnt in japan and or doesnt not feature a ninja or samurai as the next assassin then im not buying it, its as simple as that I swear we've been asking for ninja's for years now cuz it seems to make the most sense but each year they fail to realize this, They did a great job with the crusades, Renaissances Italy, Constantinople cross roads of the world and revolutionary / colonial america but now I think its time to go down the most obvious path Feudal Japan what do you guys think, please tell me you agree:D

rileypoole1234
02-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Okay... Good luck with that whole Ninja thing, I highly doubt it'll happen.

Assassin_M
02-08-2013, 04:24 AM
I`ll tell you what I think with all the respect and that does not mean I`m attacking, because that`s what most people here take my posts as...and as proof, I`ll give you this....:) I love you.....Alright, now..

1- I don't like your sense of entitlement. You`re free of course to WANT something, but you`v no right to DEMAND it. i for example do not care, but you`v generalized ALL the fans to include my self and many others who either do not want Japan or are simply content with any setting as long as it`s done right...

2- Please..for the love of anything...Use the search button xD

Vex_Assassin
02-08-2013, 04:30 AM
To be honest, an AC game in Japan or China does not really interest me ... I'd rather go to Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece or even the French Revolution.

And like M said, use the search button. There's already a stickied thread about the newly announced AC title.

sticks165
02-08-2013, 06:36 AM
mkay.