PDA

View Full Version : Your game is killing me... Not happy

MijoDalton
02-07-2013, 06:19 AM
I started out loving this game and even told my friends it was becoming one of my top fav games ever. But the first time I tried to get 100% it glitched on me and wouldn't allow me to complete the Delivery missions in the Frontier. Granted this was after I completed the game but I was still able to complete other side missions I hadn't finished prior to beating it. So I decided to try it again from the beginning of the game! I was able to meet the Delivery person that I wasn't able to in the Frontier but now it's glitching and won't give me 7/7 chests on Central Boston! Yes I bought the in game maps and even checked online multiple times for both problems and nothing!! Seriously, I'm upset... I like the game a lot but the glitches makes me not want to buy another AC again. This was my first one too. Hours/Days wasted. I'm not asking for anything free but I just don't understand why you can't get a patch going for the PS3 to fix this crap!! Get at me Ubisoft if you really care about your customers.

Serrachio
02-07-2013, 06:23 AM
I started out loving this game and even told my friends it was becoming one of my top fav games ever. But the first time I tried to get 100% it glitched on me and wouldn't allow me to complete the Delivery missions in the Frontier. Granted this was after I completed the game but I was still able to complete other side missions I hadn't finished prior to beating it. So I decided to try it again from the beginning of the game! I was able to meet the Delivery person that I wasn't able to in the Frontier but now it's glitching and won't give me 7/7 chests on Central Boston! Yes I bought the in game maps and even checked online multiple times for both problems and nothing!! Seriously, I'm upset... I like the game a lot but the glitches makes me not want to buy another AC again. This was my first one too. Hours/Days wasted. I'm not asking for anything free but I just don't understand why you can't get a patch going for the PS3 to fix this crap!! Get at me Ubisoft if you really care about your customers.

Check the Green Dragon Tavern. It should be in there.

IWGCJoeCool
02-07-2013, 01:38 PM
yup it's upstairs. i spent a good bit o' time looking for it to be underground somehow, and only caught it out of the corner of my eye by accident. but it's on the map....was it not for the OP?

JC

thekarlone
02-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes, one of the chests is inside a building, so it doesn't appear on the map.

itsamea-mario
02-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Thought title was literal. is disappointed.