PDA

View Full Version : So..powers huh? :D

vZ POiSoN vZ
02-06-2013, 11:51 PM
I know some think the desciptions in the trailer are simply describing attributes of Connor, But I'm pretty sure they were describing powers you can get, which IMO, is. Awesome! It's a wacky DLC so to run around, go invisible, pop up, smack someone down and to call an army of wolves? Yes, yes, and more yes. I feel this is a great way to vary up gameplay without changing the realistic setting and such of the actual games. Anyone care to share opinions on whether they think they were describing powers or not and if so, what you think of these? :D

Krayus Korianis
02-07-2013, 12:03 AM
What Connor learned as an Assassin under Achilles... Are the "powers" we were shown in the video.

Since Connor never met Achilles, was never given the name of Connor... Yea, that's what is happening.

Assassin_M
02-07-2013, 02:54 AM
I dont think they`re "powers" in the common sense of the word. more like.....Above average human Abilities.....Which is what Connor had anyways xD

I`m fine with it whatever it is, though....I like the wacky spice they`re adding to this DLC

DavisP92
02-07-2013, 02:56 AM
I dont think they`re "powers" in the common sense of the word. more like.....Above average human Abilities.....Which is what Connor had anyways xD

I`m fine with it whatever it is, though....I like the wacky spice they`re adding to this DLC

no they are powers, look at escoblades facebook and you'll see a picture of connor going invisible.

edit: I'll just post them here. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/820755_522266197814366_2043477608_o.jpghttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/841036_522266227814363_290694504_o.jpghttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/820794_522266231147696_1001093859_o.jpg

Assassin_M
02-07-2013, 03:00 AM
no they are powers, look at escoblades facebook and you'll see a picture of connor going invisible.

that MAY be the Animus.....did Ezio go black and white whenever he blended ??:p

DavisP92
02-07-2013, 03:03 AM
that MAY be the Animus.....did Ezio go black and white whenever he blended ??:p

when did the animus turn our character see through when he's assassination someone??

I'm not going to judge the dlc until i pay it but if it is powers that would be... different.

Assassin_M
02-07-2013, 03:04 AM
when did the animus turn our character see through when he's assassination someone??

That`s the context of the word "NEW"

and keep in mind I said maybe xD

DavisP92
02-07-2013, 03:10 AM
That`s the context of the word "NEW"

and keep in mind I said maybe xD

yea that's true, i've got o say though i'm feeling it is powers that we can activate. I mean we're using wolves as our assassins now, that seems a little... magical. would be cool to call on some wolves though

Assassin_M
02-07-2013, 03:13 AM
yea that's true, i've got o say though i'm feeling it is powers that we can activate. I mean we're using wolves as our assassins now, that seems a little... magical. would be cool to call on some wolves though

I know !

I dont really care if it`s unrealistic....If they do it right, I`m bloody sold and it can be even better than the main game itself

DavisP92
02-07-2013, 03:35 AM
I know !

I dont really care if it`s unrealistic....If they do it right, I`m bloody sold and it can be even better than the main game itself

Yea if it's great and fun then who cares if it's different and unrealistic. I wonder though, if this becomes loved more than the original game than obviously they would have to continue it. I wonder how they would do that. Will they always have a dlc series showing a what if situation?

slade109
02-07-2013, 04:22 AM
Yea if it's great and fun then who cares if it's different and unrealistic. I wonder though, if this becomes loved more than the original game than obviously they would have to continue it. I wonder how they would do that. Will they always have a dlc series showing a what if situation? if they would start adding it to the game it'd be probably really easy to add it in because they could put p.o.es all up in the next games that gave you powers, but I doubt they would do that since they've work pretty hard on the realistic thing for ac.

Lol when I was starting to reply to this thought I had an idea, which would only happen in my wildest dreams, but maybe they're doing this power like thing to test out the gameplay for a modern day ac and due to technology we'd obviously need something like "powers" from a piece of eden to continue gameplay as we have it kind of, just maybe but as I said it probably will only happen in my dreams

mhg87
02-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Like I said before: Wizard.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-07-2013, 06:27 AM
Is it just me or is that Rahtonhake;ton sneaking up to his enemy?And again,it must be the snowstorm he is using to "blend".Remember when Ziio told Haytham to use the snowstorm as cover,Rahtonhake;ton must be doing the same.

InfectedNation
02-07-2013, 09:35 AM
It's like Ratonhnhake:ton is becoming Robb Stark ;)

I'd actually name the wolf pack Greywind, Lady, Nymeria, Summer, Shaggydog and Ghost.

itsamea-mario
02-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Maybe we get a piece of eden too? One that gives us special abilities?