PDA

View Full Version : Unknown black figure in Junos 3rd conversations with Desmond.

raf_lomba
02-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Hey all,

Just beat AS3 last night. But a little before I had seen this cut scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDja9yPy9c

Juno is explaining how they came to the conclusions that they should change who they are.

The part I dont understand is, who is the man that touches her husbands shoulder at 7:20

And then seen walking behind the pillar at 7:28-7:30?

This game does a great job of answering questions but then posing more questions.

Please let me know if im missing something that everyone understands. I havent found anyone else talking about it, so it kinda makes me wonder.

In the past there were only two characters that we knew of from the ancient civilization. Juno and Minerva. Now we add Juno's husband to the equation. However, if they go through the process of including a clocked figure as a mystery character, one has to begin to wonder.

Were they the first assassin who started the revelation?

Please, leave your thoughts.

Alex

Assassin_M
02-06-2013, 07:56 PM
That`s Tinia/Jupiter...

I`m assuming you probably took a friend`s advice and never played Revelations, because he told you about how it sucks and how it`s too short and how it doesn't really add anything to the story yadda yadda yadda...

Guess he was wrong in that last bit

raf_lomba
02-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Is that a recommendation to play the game in order to have more answers?

Aphex_Tim
02-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Yep.

pacmanate
02-06-2013, 08:08 PM
That`s Tinia/Jupiter...

I`m assuming you probably took a friend`s advice and never played Revelations, because he told you about how it sucks and how it`s too short and how it doesn't really add anything to the story yadda yadda yadda...

Guess he was wrong in that last bit

His friend never said that :@

Assassin_M
02-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Is that a recommendation to play the game in order to have more answers?
More or less...It`s pretty cheap now...

Assassin_M
02-06-2013, 08:09 PM
His friend never said that :@
Oooooooooh:rolleyes:

raf_lomba
02-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Prolly go get my hands on it today. Lol. This is going to be my worst distraction this semester. Ill try to get through is fast as possible. Its gonna suck to be doing mid terms and have the game on my mind.

Assassin_M
02-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Prolly go get my hands on it today. Lol. This is going to be my worst distraction this semester. Ill try to get through is fast as possible. Its gonna suck to be doing mid terms and have the game on my mind.
School comes first if you ask me, hold on until after the exams if you`re going to be too distracted.....if you can, buy it and finish on the same day...wont be that hard to do...

RinoTheBouncer
02-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Revelations is the best AC game. Whoever advices not to play it certainly didn't understand what the game is about.

GoldyTart
02-06-2013, 09:27 PM
I like how M just Sherlock'd on OP's post and OP confirmed it (maybe not). Personally Revelation should be played just for the ending. Most emotionally charged ending ever. Also OP thanks for letting me know I can't see certain things in the background of videos even after watching the scene multiple time :)

Krayus Korianis
02-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Revelations is the best AC game. Whoever advices not to play it certainly didn't understand what the game is about.

Revelations and AC 3 are tied for it for me.

Both are great stories.

TheHumanTowel
02-06-2013, 10:51 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2378rojympz98n4/jontron1.gif

AdamPearce
02-07-2013, 12:45 AM

Thank you for this great laughing. ;)

Assassin_M
02-07-2013, 02:51 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2378rojympz98n4/jontron1.gif

You have no idea how that made my day...

MasterAssasin84
02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Personaly for me i really enjoyed revelations and i still go back and play it even now , but i do think it was a case of misplaced judgement on ubi's behalf to say that AC3 was was developed for new comers of the series in mind for example a friend of mine has bought AC3 for the wii u and did say to me that he had no idea as to were the story was leading with the desmond sequences, thats why i think its very beneficial for new comers to play the previous games to know exactly whats going on.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-07-2013, 05:22 PM
My tip:Play all ACs,right from 1 to 3.Gonna complete Darksiders 1 and if possible Sleeping Dogs,then revisit Altair.